Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Heading to Florida and our CRUISE for 55

 

Waiting to refuel, in SC behind a truck from Ohio, course methinks of Ma!

storage heading south 005

Bumper sticker:

************************************

I didn't ask to be a princess

but if the crown fits...

**********************************

We have had great weather, good drive so far. How could I miss the drought. I have been concerned about the drought in Texas. Since I do not have cows, I haven’t thought about the drought around home. But driving over the bridges in the motor home you can see over the rails and our rivers are turning into creeks. Amazing how I have been so busy in my little world I did not pay attention to how dry it has been.

Bumper sticker":

********************************************

I brake for scholars, priests,

( and no apparent reason)

**********************************

On the road a lot of questions come up. We see all kinds of equipment being hauled. I can ID a lot of it but today something passed on a flat bed that I could not ID. I did not grab the camera I was too busy trying to figure it out. It was stainless steel and looked like a small rocket lying down with two Mexican Sombreros on either end, baffled me.

Bumper sticker:

************************************

No, I don't have PMS.

I just really hate you.

******************************

Bumper stickers and tags. Some folk really love stickers. One car passed today that was wall papered with stickers.

Bumper sticker:

****************************************

Caution:

 I drive like you do!

**********************************

We will overnight and head on to central Florida in the morning. The open road feels so good. But we did sorta hate to leave the RV PORT, it has been nice.

Thanks for stopping by,

Nite Shipslog

PS: Last bumper sticker, do you  have a favorite?

************************

Stupidity is not a crime,

So you’re free to go

*******************************

Car for the day!

roadmasterwoodie

1951 Buick Roadmaster Woodie!

 

12 comments:

Paula said...

I kinda collect bumper stickers, wouldn't you know it? I'm starting to put them on my garage wall and the last one is "My Other Tractor Is My Neighbor's" from Tractor Supply of course. you kids have fun and be careful.

Anonymous said...

:)

No stickers over here. The third one made me laugh.

Please have you all a safe road ahead and a good Wednesday as well.

Anonymous said...

Love that '51 Buick. Good Post!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

Oh, the PMS one is a hoot. ~Mary

Rose said...

I never had a bumper sticker on my car!

Love the Buick!

Enjoy your cruise!

Love my favorite couple!

Hugs, Rose

Lucy said...

Be careful and have fun. Great post. Made me laugh. I needed that.

Helen said...

Take care and have a lot of fun. Helen

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sure do wish I could send some of the rain we've had down that way. We lucked out today and didn't have any but more on the way tomorrow along with a lot of cooler temps! Glad you finally got headed to Florida!

TARYTERRE said...

Godspeed. Have fun. Enjoy Florida and especially the cruise. Loved the bumper stickers. They were too funny. The 1951 Buick Roadmaster was very impressive too. Take care.

shirl72 said...

Love the Roadmaster Buick. You know we had
2 Roadmasters good cars with a smooth ride.
I know you are looking forward to your 55 Cruise.
Have Fun........

Shirl

betty said...

Cool car! I like your bumper stickers you shared! I always like to read them plus try to figure out personalized license plates. Seems like the trip is heading in the right direction safely, that is always a good thing! Continued safe travels!

betty

Cher' Shots said...

I'm pretty sure you know which bumper sticker I would choose ~ "No, I don't have PMS. I just really hate you." LOL
Have a safe and wonderful road trip and cruise.
'love & hugs from afar'