Thursday, January 2, 2020

Psychic or confused?


Autos of beauty
 The 1937 Ford House-Car
  This RV was built the year Evelyn was born.
In Florida Evelyn lives in a Tropical Motor home.
For now Might be Friday?:

Many times Sherry & I live-in cities, travel the same roads and see the same places of the Rich & Famous. We visit the same cities and landmarks but not frequent the same hotels and restaurants, as the elite. I labor under a lot of stress and deadlines with this world famous blog. (World famous? Yep, it was read once by someone in Germany and also Athens Greece)

So I know how Trump and a few of the Royal Family feels, always being picked on. We famous folk are like that. It takes thick skin to live and run in the fast lane. Just for an example. I get e-mails from Parliament, Congress and a Prince in Kenya. They ask advice and at times need money. VERY SELDOM, but every once in a while, someone will give advice, or need further explanation.

 For example, I received this e-mail from my Number ONE internationally known fan(?):

Sir Jack ... 
I think you may be a little (or maybe a lot) confused.
On Monday December 30 you posted that you and Sherry had a nice  quiet New Years. Well, how did you know two days in advance how your New Years was?
I love harassing you.  It keeps me out of trouble!  Could not do without you and Sherry!
Evelyn

(Notice she learned well in school to soften a criticism in the last paragraph.)

Life is tough in the fast lane. I wanted Evelyn to know that in Florida, New Year’s EVE is on the 29th. If she hadn’t been so tied up with GREAT GRANDDAUGHTERS she would have been in Florida and ‘KNOWED” that.

I have noticed that a few great grand-parents are so SILLY!

Don finally dragged her away from NC and they are in Florida, maybe the sun will warm her ‘knowing’ processes some. Don tells me at times she is hard-headed, (I think that is the way he ‘splained it.) But she is still 'Purty! and I love her to pieces!  ;-)

Besides it all, Me 'n Don are Psychic!, we 'KNOW THANGS!' 

Nite Shipslog

PS: I keep seeing a book advertised called:
‘You are Dead, Now what?’  I am letting that sink in

4 comments:

roughterrain crane said...

May the New Year bring you a lot of happiness!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

you are now part of the elite society, so that is good and I hope you and Don and Evelyn are enjoying you visit. Nice to have friends like them. Nothing like some old friends to bring you back to earth now and then.If you are going to live life in the fast lane, I don't know If I'll be able to keep up. I live in the slow lane and enjoy it.

betty said...

Elite or not, we are still the same people; have to sleep, eat, etc. Some can do it a little more fancier, but the job has to get done one way or another.

betty

Mevely317 said...

"Sir Jack"? Love it! And, already, I love Don and Evelyn. So glad I'm not the only one who's unsure what day this is!