Tuesday, July 21, 2026

YOU are the BEST!

 The title of this post is from my heart.  AS YOU READ THIS. please KNOW ...I appreciate your prayers, thoughts, concerns, comments  and advice.

It is hard to write now without sounding like I am down.  At present I am NOT down.  I also want to  explain my logic.   I am choosing QNE radiation treatment vs 25-30. Now I learn that is much more complicated that I pictured. The PA said I will have two appointments. One next week to set up the machine, program it, I assume. She said that takes about an hour since it is so close to my eye and sinuses.  Then an appointment will be made to come back for the radiation which  takes only a few minutes, she said.

My logic is:  there is always the possibility at my age many other things could take my life and ALSO, the Drs say NO ONE can know if they actually got  all the cancer cells during  surgery.  Since the PET scan  was GOOD, and several Drs say it was VERY GOOD, then I am gonna believe that; BUT THEN  if the cancer shows up again in another spot, I will make another decision then.  The Doctor said he respected my logic, and that is how I will play it.

I was looking at my small calendar, I laughed at Jun and July this year.  This is so messed up I know I probably need a BIG one to keep track of drs appointments if all this keeps up.


AND THEN...

ONE BRIGHT LIGHT, I was released from the Surgeon's care. He is very happy with the results and we are too. 

Not sure I posted an after shot of the doctor's work.

All the older girls say I am pretty again. LOL .

REMEMBER THE BEFORE SHOT.:


Above is what the Marcal Cell Carcinoma  looks like on the surface.


I will let you go now, thanks for stopping by and REMEMBER: YOU ARE THE BEST!


Nite Shipslog


No comments: