If I could go back I would take more pictures of Paris and even visit the Louvre. I was thinking maybe next time, LOL
Now after all these years both couples are experiencing medical problems. I hear Dal's problem is he has too many 'PLATES' in his blood. He has always amazed me at the things he has accomplished but sticking too many plates in his blood beats them all. ;-O ......... Also the girls (Sherry & Marian) are both experiencing bad KNEE problems.
WE are forced to change plans, I think we will go South, and take a break in Florida. Here, Sherry finds tooooo many things to do with church and friends to give that knee the rest it needs.
At least a day in the RV she can be in a recliner or stretched out on the couch. during the day's drive.
Maybe we will get up North this year, but it would have to be soon. You guys that live North of Mr's. Mason and Dixon's place have CCCCold weather in the winter. WE remember, we once lived in those latitudes in North Missouri. ;-)
The shot below is just below that Mason/Dixon line
The parking lot where we lived also, Just about 3 miles from the Pentagon
Of course there will be More very important stuff tomorrow. LOL ???
Nite Shipslog

%20042.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment