Tuesday, September 29, 2026

At times, things get a little worse.

 


We sold our coach.... but not without a few hitches. You need a title before you can sell a vehicle, right?  Simple, I have a file with all our titles.  However in moving stuff from the coach to the house I misplaced the file.  While searching   EVERYWHERE and having to move things, I twisted my back!!! I have been in and out of the bed now for days. 

 I did find the coach title.  On the delivery date several things went wrong. I dropped the price to more than cover  the problems, the buyers were very happy with the outcome. 

I try to use a cane for support if I have to get up and down. I am headed  back to the bed as soon as I finish this.


BUT before I close, I get tired of changes in our world.  An OLD person *(Like my sweetheart and other 80+ old folks) find it hard to handle the changes.  When I grew up I KNEW that everyone kept their 'skeletons' in the closet.  

NOW  AS I was driving back from the USPO  after mailing my old tag to DMV, I took note that presently the skeletons are on display, in yards, on porches, even one house had a skeleton mowing their grass!!!  What is this world coming to???




Ok, you guys be good. I think I see 'normal' coming pretty soon.

Missed you guys...


Nite Shipslog

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Skeletons, titles, whatever - it is good to hear from you. Sorry, there were issues and sorry about your back.

Anonymous said...

Congrats. That was a quick transaction.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Praying for your good health and for Sherry too.
God bless.

HappyK said...

So sorry you hurt your back. Pray your feeling better real soon.
I don't get the skeleton thing either!!!

Mevely317 said...

Oh my! Talk about a good news/bad news state of affairs! I'm so sorry to hear you've been on the Injured Reserve, but maybe some necessary rest and relaxation was just what you needed.
Happy to "see" you again! Hi to Sherry!