Monday, November 28, 2011

Change for a dollar

 

Instead of a Blog entry, if you have time watch this. I received this from my friend Smoky Coe.  Smoke has been a lot of things, including a country singer and producer. He Randy Travis recorded some of his songs in Smoke’s studios. He is also a friend of Shirl’s:

 

This could bring back silent movies--some films just don't need a sound track.
Change for a Dollar:

http://www.flickspire.com/m/Share_This/changeforadollar?lsid=161f9da9b7692b6854ca64548e80ab61

 

I hope your system will show this, Smoke says it will clear your mind and tear ducts. It did mine.

Nite Shipslog

PS:

the pickup:

1969JeepGladiator-a

1969 Jeep

10 comments:

Fred Alton said...

Thanks, Jack! I needed that.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That was a wonderfully touching story. Thanks for sharing today.

TARYTERRE said...

Had me in tears. Who says a dollar will not buy you anything. Thanks for sharing. Take care.

Anonymous said...

I didn't cry. Hmm, but it did leave an afterhaze. And some questions...but in a good way.

betty said...

I saw this on another blog, Jack; it is something worth seeing again and again! Lots of valuable lessons to learn there if we choose to learn them!!

betty

Anonymous said...

A brilliant effort! It makes you think how somewhat meaningless things can change things for others.

Thank you Jack!

Jimmy

Anonymous said...

That was very good. It leaves you thinking
what a dollar can do. Sure makes you think.
Very good.

Shirl72

Dar said...

Inspiring, tearful, wonderful ~~~ so glad I watched what just a bit of change can do. I'm going to show this to my GrandLoves...in preparation for Christmas~~~what a glorious message.
Loveya and BlessYourHearts

Lucy said...

Whoever said they didn't get it makes you wonder . I am not ashamed to admit, I cried. I remember when I was raising my 4 kids alone and I had to pay utilities for the house that was part of the settlement for the divorce until I remarried.plus 75.00 a month..It cost most of what I made when I worked to pay the sitter. My lights were ready to be shut off and one of my neighbors kids came in and asked why I was crying. I will never know for sure how the money was raised but I figured from the neighbors. I just out a big sign in the window saying Thank you and listed that I would do ironing and laundry for any one. No one showed up to use my free service.

Ken Riches said...

Pay it forward, thanks for sharing.