Monday, May 28, 2012

Mean Dog, mean Person!

Today there are studies about everything. Take what I read the other day.  If a person has an aggressive mean dog, they are more than likely a mean person, either openly or hidden.(surveyor’s opinion)
I ate the other owner
Anyone having a Lab, is probably a kind and loving person.  That is probably true.  (I am trying to decide who’s dog Brandy (RIP) was, Slim’s or Mel’s? Hahahahahaha!
003
The world’s best folk love Cocker Spaniels!
aceaaaFINALDAY ALBUQUERQUE MAYBE 049
Now you take Joe, a real man will have a Beagle!!!!
BeagleMaxineSPCARescueBeagleZoeyPuppycouch

You guys/gals with those little ‘toy’ dogs and poodles, are more likely to try new things. (that one I ‘rassle’ with. LOL)
If you have one called ‘Max’, you must be exciting and love caves. Max can have a partner named Mia or Princess. Either way their mama’s are sweet!
mommy grandma is here
I ain’t gonna do too much speculation, however, if you own a Millie or Jet, you must be a hard worker, good looking and fast (jet)!
You would name your dogs Daisy Mae & Patches, if you were a kind lady who loves her hubby, likes the ‘General Lee’ and you do not mind searching for things. (And know what recap tires are.)
I think I will start defining dog owners. I do wonder about folks who are lead around by TWO Pits. I have a little laugh inside about Pits. My Buddy Sonny and I, never cared much for Pits. I noticed his position changing later in life. Then he told me his girlfriend had the most mannerly Pits he had ever imagined. (Ah ha, girls sure can turn your head, no matter what their age.) LOL.
corgi
Do you know what a Corgi is? I didn’t, but after researching the owners, I find they are religious folk who own these "bullets of muscle” or Big dogs in a short body! The religious bit coming from the Corgi’s ability to herd sheep (really cattle, but they don’t fit my religious definition! LOL)
unknown13232113
Now Barney? A person who wishes they had the time to just lay around and be cute, but cannot do that!
Dachshund, Another Big dog on short legs. Probably has the owner wrapped around their paw, but can produce a lot of GOOD memories! Who would name one Baron? I  think of my brother’s ship and on the other side, the fast and furious ‘Red Baron’, however, some are more laid back!
Rylie? I want to think of the ‘Life of Riley’ But then if she is a girl, I guess she lives the ‘Life of Rylie!’ The owner is laid back and rolls with the punches!
1291065371-1GuNP_jpg_b
I am waiting for the study on Cat owners! Can anyone describe the nature of a CAT? I wonder about boys who name their cats ‘sh-t’ and ‘Sh—head”!!!
unknown1781417
I bet loving wimmin folk name 'em 'Susie' and Miss Kitty!

Thanks for reading this drivel.
Nite Shipslog
PS:
The cost of raising
a medium-size dog to the age of eleven:
$ 16,400

(Not when I was a kid!)
(funny I can’t feed my grand dogs chicken bones, but my dog lived off them, course dad was a preacher so we ate lots of chicken!LOL)
******************************************************************
image0055
I wonder what kind of Dog the owner has? Johnny Cash Might have built this one! (Then you might have to be old to remember, “I built it one piece at a time, and it didn’t cost me a dime!”)

11 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Miss Mia and i made another trip to the doggie ER yesterday...turned out to be allergies...she and i are both wheezing from all the "farm" activity across the road from the twelve acre wood...!!...but...it was fun to watch..
Stay cool....LindaMay

Paula said...

Now that is an interesting entry. I can't wait to read about the owners of cats. My youngest daughter has five cats in the house and they are all rescued from something or someplace. It's a good thing her husband likes cats or there would be a war a brewin'.

TARYTERRE said...

ENJOYED this doggie insight. Used to have a beagle, myself. Now I'm a cat person all the way. HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY. Take care.

Helen said...

I think you got our pups about right. We don't have a cat so don't pin my name to one of them, Just let J---- keep his weird names LOL. Let's just say that I wouldn't want him to name me if I were a cat.

betty said...

what a cute corgi! Interesting with the religious owner theme. Had to laugh about the cost of raising a dog; almost as expensive as a child!! Pets do seem to add to our lives' enjoyments :)

hope you guys had a great day!

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Over the years I had a lot of different kinds of dogs. I had a border collie, a cocker mix, a snoodle which is a mix of schnauzer and poodle, a wiener dog, a Lab and some beagles. I've had at least 6 different cats too. All sizes colors and shapes and loved them all Now I'm just enjoying all my kids pets. It's easier and leas expensive but I do miss having one around.

Anonymous said...

"Blacky" is a part-lab, part-chow mongrel who showed up one day. He is the most affectionate dog you can imagine. He loves being petted, and is jealous if I stop petting him to even briefly pet my neighbor's dog.
Despite his very sweet temperament with humans, he has teamed up with the neighbor's dog to kill several groundhogs and even a beaver.

Louis la Vache said...

One Piece At A Time

Ken Riches said...

Great pictures!

We have a cat, and though he is spoiled, not more than is necessary.

Chatty Crone said...

This was really good and I enjoyed reading your yarns and humor. LOL
I know this because our dog is the sweetest dog in the world - to us - to others he is a killer or sounds that way anyway. And I am not aggressive. Sandie♥

DD said...

I don't have a dog. I don't have a cat. I can not be classified...lol.