Friday, November 30, 2012

Soooo you need a laugh!!!

I get a lot of jokes, and I love ‘em. I am a person who loves to laugh. It might have something to do with my hearing. who knows”

scan1982-84 046

(I even laugh when she tried to get me in bed!)

scan1996-97 0841 

(I can  laugh washing dishes in a creek)

100_2627

I know you have always wondered what Darla from http://darsstuffings.blogspot.com/ , looks like!

100_2626

I even laughed after a big kiss from Darla!

017

Shucks, I  laughed wearing Slims Hat in front of Sam’s Bear, at Mel’s house.

http://upnorthwithmel.blogspot.com/

But you must get serious and read about the day Mary from  http://stalledat12.blogspot.com/  had, here it is:

After a very busy, tiring day at the office, Mary settled down in her seat and closed her eyes as the train departed the station. As the train rolled out of the station, the guy sitting next to her pulled out his cell phone and started talking in a loud voice:
"Hi sweetheart, it's Eric, I'm on the train - yes, I know it's the six thirty and not the four thirty, but I had a long meeting - no, honey, not
with that floozy from the accounts office, with the boss. No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life - yes, I'm sure, cross my heart," etc., etc.
Fifteen minutes later, he was still talking loudly, when the woman sitting next to him, who was obviously annoyed by his continuous loud blabbing, about died laughing when Mary yelled
"Hey, Eric, turn that stupid phone off, and come back to bed!"

I heard that Eric doesn't use his cell phone in public any longer. You go Mary!

You had to at least grin, even if you have read it before.

Thanks for coming by the log.

Nite Shipslog

PS:

Life is better when you smile, your health is better when you laugh!

****************************************************

These vehicles will give you a smile.

i do not want itIf I had to Ppac-man-cartexas1cycleimage01919

 

image01414

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Yep...I smiled when I read about the cell phone user who probably won't be using his cell phone in public again any time soon! Loved that!!
Smiles feel good...

Dar said...

Hey, who's that character wanting to kiss me.....and with my hubby standing right close. YOU are Brave.
LOLOLOL Thanks for the giggles and grins. But, I love that first shot the best. You devil you. Sherry hasn't changed a bit. You lost your mop...lol All kidding aside., you are quite a sport. MissYouGuys
BlessYourHearts

Paula said...

I have noticed you are always laughing or smiling in the pictures on your blog and that is a good thing. I always liked to watch Carol Burnett because she made me laugh so hard.

betty said...

LOL; I can see Mary doing this. Anything to get someone who is annoyingly talking on their cell phone in public like that.

Always good to laugh; as you know they say it is the best medicine :)

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

There is nothing like a good laugh for sure! I am reading this Saturday morning so you've started my day off with a SMILE. Hoe you all have a super Saturday!

Lucy said...

Thanks Jack, I feel 100% better. You did make me laugh. You always have a smile on your face. Me not so much lately but should get better after the first of the year. Hopefully before.

Chatty Crone said...

I LOVE to laugh too. Was that Sherry and you in picture number 1? And you have actually met Dar and Mel? I blog with Dar a lot and love her. You are funny and bring people joy and laughter. Have a good weekend - sandie

~mel said...

Yes ... you make me laugh too! Oops, I meant to say I like to laugh too!!

Anonymous said...

Much, much needed. Thank you. Please have you all a kind new month ahead.