Saturday, May 14, 2016

A soldier Died today

You may have seen this, if not, it is a good view.
(due to a slow system I seldom get to see an entire video, here I have two that moved pretty fast on my slow unit)


Just A Common Soldier
Worth every minute of your time!!!

https://www.youtube.com/embed/eEs4ke7cdNQ?feature=player_detailpage”



Nite Shipslog

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


One minute commericial, not a word spoken, but no words needed.
https://www.youtube.com/embed/uoABty_zE00?rel=0

8 comments:

Glenda said...

So now have tears welling up, thank you Jack. Awesome entry, you know I'm Red, White and Blue and the sight of a uniform gives me goosebumps. love.this.one.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

We should never forget how much our soldiers sacrifice. I pray for them daily. God Bless America!

betty said...

That was a great commercial! I'll have to come back later and listen to the other one; my speakers don't work well on this computer so I'll have to see if it is better on the tablet. I do appreciate every single service person and their families too!

betty

Mevely317 said...

I wasn't sure I could make it to the end of the first video without bolting for the Kleenex!

Both of these are wonderful. I thank you for sharing them.

Jackie said...

Thank you for your service, Jack.
I am forever grateful and indebted to every person who wore/wears the uniform to defend our country.
My Daddy will be 90 this summer. He is and always will be my greatest hero. He was in WWII in the Navy. Words are inadequate to express my love and admiration for him....
Thank you for sharing both of these videos.
Thank YOU again for your service to our country.
Hugs,
Jackie

Rick Watson said...

It was a beautiful piece Jack. I am humbled.
R

TARYTERRE said...

I had seen it before. Thanks for sharing it here. Poignant. Powerful.

Lisa said...

My eyes are filled to the rim with gratefulness and pride for soldiers. Thanks for being one of those guys too Jack!
Lisa