Saturday, March 11, 2023

I am really still alive, I think... LOL

 Just a note to keep the Shipslog alive. We have been VERY busy, I finally practically finished remodeling an old Mobile Home.  It has new major plumbing and a practically new bath room.  

In the midst of this fun, our hot water heater in our NC home has decided to leak and I think is announcing, REPLACE ME! However I ony have 3 days to do it and one is Sunday.  Monday is a required trip to the DMV for a temp tag to head for Florida.  The good news is we do have insurance & title on the new to us RV. 

BUT enough crying:



I thought this was funny when your cell phone meets Gandma!
(above) This is how I feel lots of times....

I always enjoyed Golda Meir's  comedy

So Monday is DMV & HW heater
Tuesday is moving stuff to the MH and finding how to de winterize a Motor home, I have never winterized one before.

Tuesday we move into the Motor home and Wednesday we head for Florida. Well at least that is the plans.....

I just thought of a quote from Minne Pearl:
"So you  want to make God smile?  Tell HIM your plans!

Nite Shipslog

9 comments:

yaya said...

My Mom always said to keep moving or "they" will get you! I'm not sure who "they" were but I find I feel better and do better all around when busy and moving so you're on the right path! Good luck with all your plans and hopefully you'll be writing from Florida soon! Drive safe and enjoy!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Wow you really do keep busy there. Good to hear you can finally leave for Florida! Always nice to hear from you and to know alls is well there !

Mevely317 said...

What a potfull of chores on your 'to-do' list! Thanks for making time to let us know what's happening ... and for the smiles. Be safe!

Woody said...

Great to see your Post, Good luck flushing the Lines of anti freeze, the newer Anti Freeze is safer than the older type. Do not mae the mistake I made and forget to open the line to the Hot Water Heater. Glad to see ya Back ! Keep us Posted and Pictures of this new beauty !! Sending down love and Prayers, Gary and Anna Mae !

Chatty Crone said...

You are so busy getting ready!
I have missed your posts.
Love the kids phones and the older grandma phone - so true.
If you have time - go to my last blog post - Andy is getting married.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

So glad to hear you are OK. Busy is good. OK is better. Thanx Jack.

God bless you and Sherry.

Lisa said...

I figured you were busy since you’ve slacked off on the blogging (Not at much as me, but still). I can’t wait to see your new wheelesstate. I hope it gives you kids many safe travels.

Nite
Lisa

Susan Kane said...

I have missed you two! Seems you have some things to take care of. Minnie was a source of homegrown wisdom.

Woody said...

Hope everything is OK !!!!! Keeping an eye on this Blog for an undated Post !
Love and Concern from the North, Gary an Anna Mae