Saturday, July 8, 2023

Just checking in

 Hello my friends here in Bloggerville.  Sorry the Shipslog has been in drydock for so long. I haven't had time to even turn on the compter.  Just to let you all know we are still above the grass.  Working extra hard to bring a piece of property up to day.

I know some of  you wantto know our situation all is still about the same but we are  into some Deep Cleaning. To prepare our only rental to get it back on the market.

No need to comment,  I just wanted to let you know it maybe days before things areback to the present normal. LOL

I appreciate you guys that read my drivel when I get the time.  Wishing you all the best.  

Thanks for the prayers..


Nite Shipslog

7 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Glad you are okay and above the grass. ☺

Mevely317 said...

.... and I'm so glad you did! Your father and I've been worried about you, young man.

Sending love and good thoughts from God's sauna.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good news for sure ! You always find work to do. Hoping you get it all done soon and can take a much needed vacation.

Woody said...

Good to see a current Post, Glad your posting in ! Take Care and don't overdo ! Sending down Love and Prayers from the North ! Gary and Anna Mae

yaya said...

I was just telling my Jack today that I hadn't seen a post from you in a bit. I'm glad to know all's well, just busy. Good luck on getting the rental ready and have a good week! Thanks for the update!

salemslot9 said...

Hiya Jack!
My John & I also have to
prepare a house for future sale.
No fun.

Susan Kane said...

Thanks for keeping us in your loop. Is your life never simple?? Keep well.