Saturday, July 25, 2026

Hey the vanity table came in!

 

Above is Sherry and Sister Collette in Elvis's Jeep.  Collette was a dedicated Elvis lover.
Below is the Evis home in Memphis Pictures from 1983 on a cross country trip.



Todays bit:

Yep, I was shocked, it arrived a few days early. FEDEX brought it in.  The driver carried that big heavy box to our door..  I had to cut the box open and carry it to the vanity room in about ten loads. LOL   Sherry and I put it together in less than a day.

BUT  when I turned on the lights they blinked constantly.  It slipped my mind, this is an old house and most of the wiring is 2 wire, NO GROUND WIRE.   To test the lighting, I ran an extension cord from some of the new wiring and the lights worked right. NOW I must find a way to get a ground wire to just these two outlets at least.

Here it is:





Her stool is delayed a few days.  I think she will like once I clear ou the electrical wrinkle thing.

Take care and stay cool.


Nite Shipslog

No comments: