I do like old car pictures, This is a 1950 Hudson Tudor
For today:
Problems? Well yep, WE made it 20 miles, I stopped to look things over; it had been a few months since the coach had moved. Fortunately, I noticed the refrigerator was not ON. Checking I found out the 12v system was not active. I checked the battery indicator, and it showed the 'house battery was dead'. No problem, I could start the generator. It would not start. OUCH!
Since our tow car was close to the generator, I used jumper cables to start the generator.
BAck on the road we now had 120v so we also had the house A/C unit going making the RV much more comfortable all over.
All was well for a few miles and the dash a/c quit and starting giving warm air . WE turned that switch off since it was not needed and continued. The coach drove well and we fortunately were able to get a site for the nite giving us a chance to figure what all was wrong.
Fortunately, it seemed to be just a bad connection of the house battery switch.
This morning we hit the road and all seemed to be working well. Even the dash a/c works. I just assumed it got over worked and kicked some shut-off in the unit, because it worked well all day long.
Oh by the way i is about 75 degrees and comfortable..... WAit, we are inside with a/c. LOL But outside it is also cooler than NC and in the low 90s.
WE wanted to go by our mail service and pick up the mail. Since we had forgotten our Ice Cream, it is still in the refrig up in North Carolina, so of course after picking up the mail we went to the store to get sweets. I got vanilla Ice cream and orange sherbet. Sherry chose 'Rocky Road frozen yogurt. Now we are set for the evening.
WE had no problems with setting up the coach, The jacks and slides all did their jobs. Power and water hooked up and working. WE have it made.
Nite Shipslog


No comments:
Post a Comment