Wiley and his SPECIAL wife Susie, had some pretty girls, I fell in love and married the beautiful one on the right Sept 22 1956. I did not deserve her, but she has been not only a great loving wife, but the BEST.
This picture taken on the Imperial Mill Village, Belmont, NC 1950s.
For today..
We are hoping Sherry's vanity stool comes in tomorrow. Today has been an easy one with STir Fry for dinner and Oatmeal for breakfast.
I did easy stuff today. This house needed very much a good entry threshold at our bedroom. It has looked like the room was under repair. So I repaired that. The Front door dead bolt did not seat and I got that taken care of. I usually have Pinapple bits for the stir fry, but i only had crushed pineapple (canned of course). So to make p for that I added some cocoa nut shavings. I also had rice for the base.
Sherry is nice and brags on my cooking. The whole family knows SHE is the real cook around here. This note for DAllas and Marian up in PA who were at our first Thanksgiving dinner, CAmp Lejune 1956.. HOnestly guys her biscuits are NOT HARD now!!! Just to clarify. LOL
We did joke about that, Marian was always THE COOK, Sherry was learning and learned well.
NOthig more today, I have ANOTHER DR. APPT IN THE MORING.. This one is about the one radiation treatment I chose vs 25-30 that were suggested. I have no idea if this is a heavier treatment or not. But I will learn in the morning.
I did not sound like the treatment would be tomorrow, but IO will let you kow. WE want this radiation over with so we cn head fo Florida for a couple weeks.
The best to you from North Carolina.
Nite Shipslog

No comments:
Post a Comment