Thursday, November 3, 2022

Interesting places & things

 Vehicle of the day:    1936 Lanchester  


For today:

I am almost sure this is in Idaho. Barns always turn my head.


This is a very good shot of a bend in the Snake River.  The green just sets it off.



Above  is an Idaho Wheat field,  They do grow more than Potatoes.  Below is a close up, showing the Golden fields of Grain.
 An entrance to a Jackson Hole park. I started to count the Elk antlers it would take to make that, then thought better of it. LOL

The Grand Tetons of  Wyoming.  Idaho is on the other side of them. We drove over the Teton Pass, Sherry threw a snow ball at me.

I ain't afraid of anything (made of wood), I think I will start feeding my cats more..



These are two Musical Organs. there are several in the House in the Rock, located in Spring Green, Wisconsin. I thought a person must be 8ft tall to play these...


I thought I would give y'all a break from my rants and problems. LOL
Remember Life is good, God is better,  consider them both and you will enjoy peace.  (At times I do forget)
                                 :-(  

Nite Shipslog..

PS:  Pizza dough entertainment...



5 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely holiday photos, Jack. Now I'd like a pizza. I'll phone for one to be delivered.

Thanx and God bless.

Chatty Crone said...

The arc of Elk horns was amazing. As well as those two organs. I never knew something like that even existed. Thanks for making me learn! ☺

betty said...

Great pictures, Jack! You and Sherry have seen so many beautiful places! Indeed, God is good ALL THE TIME :)

betty

Mevely317 said...

What a sweet closing thought!
Knowing I'll never get to see some of these sites, I always enjoy your pictures. Wow on that antler arch, and the wooden wildcat. Sherry (and her snowball) is my kind of lady!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Thanks again for sharing this beautiful sites. They are all places I'd never see otherwise. We dp forget tp enjoy the beauty all around us!