Monday, February 19, 2024

Success or suckcess

 I am 85 yrears old as far as I know yesterday I did something I have never been able to do.  I kept a cough drop in my mouth until it dissolved.  I have always cracked it with my teeth before I realized it so i would  just chewed it up and swallow it.

So even in my crazy old-age addled state I accomplished something  LOL  Just sayin.  .


PS  I do appreciate prayers......  Life 's burdens are a little heavy at present.   BUT I know we all have those hills to climb........... so I keep climbing.........  I think.........  ;-) 

7 comments:

Susie said...

Jack you are never too old to learn. Keeping you and Sherry in my prayers. Stay strong. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Sheila Y said...

Praying for you two 🙏🙏❤️ hugs, Sheila

yaya said...

This bug is really hard to get over so please take as good care of yourselves as possible. Prayers for you both to get over this in a hurry! I can never not chew hard candy. It's a curse! Ha! Take care Jack.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Praying for you and Sherry. Please continue to trust God.

God bless you both now and always.

Mevely317 said...

I, too, am trying to get rid of a stupid virus/bug whatever. Sometimes are better than other, but we've got to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Sit down and someone's going to run over the lot of us.

Lifting prayers, my friend!

Chatty Crone said...

Lifting you and Sherry in prayer! ♥

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I will continue to pray for you both that you will get better soon. Take good care and congrats on doing the cough drop until the end. Success is something we all wish for.