Wednesday, July 24, 2024

THANKS

 You guys that read, and especially the ones who comment, are great. I have pushed my  arm and shoulder too much.  I will continue to read your stuff too.  But it will be a few days before I can,  my assistant on this app keeps filling out my sentences, am I that predictable??  

I am trying to secure my shoulder and elbow.  Sherry laughs at my attempts.  Think I look strange with a belt around my arm and chest.\

Takd care

nite shipslog

ps Sherry is doing out driving for awhile....

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Ive havent blogged in a while. I really do want to get back to it. It is so therapeutic. Blogger has been messing with my blog too. A lot of times when I try to comment, they come through as anonymous.

Hope your shoulder feels better.
Lisa

Mevely317 said...

What's that old joke ... "They're not laughing with you, they're laughing at you."
Please take of yourselves; we love y'all big.

Susie said...

Jack, You better listen and do what your sweet Sherry tells you. You know she is doing the best for you. You have to be honest about how you feel. A belt?? where's your roll of duct tape??LOL Good old duct tape has helped many a man out of jams. I use it myself now and even painters tape to seal air gaps in winter. Get well buddy. Hold your girl tight with your good arm. Blessings, love, xoxo, Susie

Chatty Crone said...

Darn I love your posts and comments - but you have to take care of yourself.

Be careful what AI writes for you - lol - never trust it 100% of the time!

Sheila Y said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. 🙏❤️Sheila Y

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Sounds like you better rest up that arm and shoulder. The blogging world will still be here when you get back!