Monday, December 13, 2010

Things I wonder about:

 

1..How do they put the snake design round gold chain together?

2..Where is the end of the rainbow?

3..How can a little bitty Chihuahua puppy cost more than a real big dog?

uvkennels_pupimage1imagesCAXISRT0

4..Why can’t the new gold colored dollar stay a bright color.

5..Who starts the lies or cyber myths that sound and seem real but are absolutely false?

6..Why do we give foreign aid to countries that do not like or care for America?

7.. who writes instructions that say ‘Follow the simple Instructions’ and you need a lawyer to read them.

8..When a person says, ‘The last thing I want to do is hurt you.’ (am I still on the list, just at the end.)

9..Just how much time do I have left in the game of life, how far to plan.

smith_burial_at_sea

10..Will I ever be able to honestly live the ‘serenity prayer’?

Serenity-Prayer

11..Does it make any sense to renew my General Contractors license?

12..How long can I safely drive (and park) a Motor Home?

aaaaaaawreckmh

(NO! this is not ours yet!)

13..Is it really useful to keep the art supplies in the basement of the motor home?

14..What is inside a seed than can make a plant or a tree?

peregrine-illo---seeds

15..Is Global warming a fact, or is this a normal weather cycle?

16..Why some aging men think they are still sexy and attractive to the young women?

men_old

17..How someone can make and sell a printer with print cartridges installed for $50, then sell the exact print cartridges for $40. Is the rest of the printer only worth $10.00?

18..What vehicle are we gonna use to replace the Space Shuttle?

shuttle_endeavour

19…Why do men lose hair on their heads while women lose………I better not go there!

I know I wonder too much. Thanks for reading this stuff.

Thanks for coming by the log.

Nite Shipslog

PS:

An actual note to God from a child:

dearGod7

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I apologise, I should have put a disclaimer on the front that there may be an offensive picture aboard, but you will get over the damaged RV. Thanks for you consideration.
jack

Anonymous said...

A life probably won't be long enough to answer them all ;) With regard to the rainbow, I guess it is just the horizon which 'is in the way' not allowing us to see the whole of its circle.

Please have you all a good Tuesday.

Fred Alton said...

Jack, I'll give you the answer I gave a lady at Church last Sunday...2 Tim. 2:23 "But ... unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes." Most of these are questions I never learned the answers to. ☻☻☻☻☻

Paula said...

I ran across one of the gold dollar coins yesterday and I wondered why am I keeping that and why did I get it in the first place????

shirl72 said...

You area getting to deep. I wonder why we have
to make changes when everything is fine the
way they are. If we can find the end of the
rainbow there will be a pot of gold.

Shirl

betty said...

Lots of good things to ponder today, Jack. I think you could live the serenity prayer if you followed it with "I trust you Lord" even when it didn't make sense with what was going on.

betty

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Sometimes questions like those are better off left unanswered. That Serenity Prayer is one we could all take to heart for sure.