Wednesday, June 25, 2014

BLOGGER, my friend?

I know a lot of folks are like me, sorta messed up with the changes in Blogger.  I don’t mind getting the latest friends blog entry, but wish the “View More”, worked.
I have spent between 2-3 hours going thru all my friends blogs to see who published tonight.  anyway Life goes on.
Somehow I think I missed MA, gotta go back and check when I finish.
More STUDIO 001

I ran two outlets today (in the rain) These two meant back under the entire length of the buildings.More STUDIO 002
I got so tired of taking off my shoes and putting them back on that I worked barefooted. Angry smile.Since this outlet was under the sink I put it in conduit. The conduit is the sorta crooked line just under the cabinet.
The other outlet was for the A/C and it had to be run under also and up thru an insulated wall.  But they both are complete along with the new breaker being added.
The rest of the day was taken up patching a floor in another storage area and cleaning up some.
We have a couple motor home issues patiently waiting. We lost our kitchen over head light. It just died. I ordered another over the net, due in Friday.
OH, one other thing. We have had a bathroom light that sporadically would not come on. It is a push button switch, so we figured the switch was going bad. finally the light just barely burned when it did come on. So I  being the super handy man, changed the switch, same deal. Sherry said, “Could it be the bulb?”
“Not normally,” says I.
But it was. since it was one of the new handy dandy super savor curlycue lights it does not act like an incandescent bulb GOD created. The ones God created (LOL)  Die and you know they are dead.  Oh well the lights are cute, curling around like they do.


sorry for the rant. I think Blogger is back to normal now. This was posted last night and did not show up. So Here it is again.  I guess I jumped too soon.... later.
Nite Shipslog
PS:
I am late, I am late for a very important date? Just kidding, I am JUST LATE!.
I  hope this is okay, I am going to sleep as I type.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Chevrolet-1975-Caprice
PREVIOUSLY POSTED

11 comments:

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Blogger has been a "pain" lately....

betty said...

Glad it was just the bulb with the light, wise for Sherry to think that through. I saw this morning that Blogger was back to normal; I am glad because it was a pain to sort through blogs to see who posted and who did not.

I think I would have worked barefoot too under the conditions.

betty

Unknown said...

That our government would actually outlaw the God-made light bulbs beats all. Have we lost our minds--outlawing a lightbulb???

Lucy said...

Jack that piping or curly que under the sink looks like if it were under the sink in our house it would electrocute us. Realy neat though. We don't care for those light bulbs either.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Blogger has had some issues lately. I did the same as you yesterday trying to catch up on people that had made entries. The view more just wouldn't work. This morning I was delighted to see all the recent posts returned to what they should have been. It's amazing anyway how it all works and I am thankful for the free use of it. I have to ask if there is anything you cannot do. I've seen you do it all from plumbing to electric and laying carpets and installing cupboards. You are a handy man to have around. I'm sure Sherry appreciates it too.

Paula said...

My bloggers is missing some of my last entries. Not that they are all that important.

Chatty Crone said...

Do you stay in your RV even when you are home? And boy that is wonderful what you are doing for your grandson - I hope he appreciates it!

Mevely317 said...

Some of my best work's been done barefoot!
So far, I've resisted buying those ridiculous-looking curlicue pretenders. Unfortunately, Tom says pretty soon we'll have no choice. Suppose Thomas Edison's spinning 'round in his grave?

shirl72 said...

I say the same words as Chatty Crome
I hope Luke appreciate what you have
done. They will never know what
you have done for them. You are
my Brother and I worry about you
working so hard because I Love you.

TARYTERRE said...

Had a lot of trouble with those curly que bulbs. They do not work in a three way socket. Glad you found the source of your trouble and got it fixed.

Rose said...

You never cease to amaze me with your talents.