Sunday, June 8, 2014

I’m trying it anyway.

dog1

(Today’s pictures, it is easy to love a dog. They also comfort the ones who love them!)

Some folk know I am not only legally deaf, but obviously bald.  Well of course I am not actually completely bald, but since I had so little hair left, I shave the rest of it.

dog3

I have peach fuzz on the top of my head. ( I had this idea)  I remembered when I was a young guy 16-17 yrs of age,  like many boys, I had ‘peach fuzz’, not a beard. BUT my Drill Instructor on Parris Island insisted I shave it and eventually I would be a Marine and a man, I would have a beard.  He was right.

______________________________________

dog5

So why shouldn’t it work on my head?  Therefore I am shaving my head hoping the peach fuzz will turn to hair, reckon I have a chance?

dog8

I will let you know before I get too old.

Nite Shipslog

PS:

I am working on the bathroom, I will let you know the latest tomorrow.

dog9b

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

90-94_Lincoln_Town_Car

I think I might like one of these with low mileage, if we ever quit traveling.

1930-1939-cadillac-5

I wouldn’t mind having this as my sunday car!

10 comments:

Mevely317 said...

What a delightful thought!
... and why not?

This last photo, "Man's Best Friend", is the best thing I remember seeing in years, Jack!
Something every man/woman/child needs to see it. Then again, some folk might never get it.

Good luck on the bathroom project!

Hugs from Arizona,
Myra

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

I don't think that shaving your head will get it back..You'll have let us know if it ever works. Ha! I know lots of younger men than you going bald, I'll be looking forward to seeing what you got accomplished today. It's raining and cooler here and that is good cause I'm about to turn the oven on. Hope you both have a wonderful Sunday

Jackie said...

Let us know if it works....

Glenda said...

LOVE the Man & his Friend photos!

shirl72 said...

I need to take a picture of Jason
and his service dog Daisy. She
attends church with him and sits
behind me. Jason said she loves music. She is very quite in Church. She also attended Pastor's Appreciation Day. Daisy
is white with blacks spots a very
beautiful dog.

Jean said...

Jet can't talk, but he can show me where I keep his can food .Ha. We have to love our pets. I use to tell my kids that a short hair cut would make their hair grow thicker. I really didn't know where it would are not, but they all had a thick head of hair, ha. Jean

Woody said...

Jack, I been shaving my Peach Fuzz head for a year now, don't work!!!!!

Paula said...

Don't know about the hair but I bet Sherry thinks you look fine the way you are. I always wanted one of those collector cars just to drive around on Sunday.

Dar said...

I have two sons that shave their heads...they used to call their bald heads 'chick magnets.' They both have their ' sweet gals ' now, but, alas, it never did grow back so they continue to shave....I've always thought bald was beautiful...my Daddy was just like ya and that's a Good fact, Jack!
loveyaboth from upherewherethesundoshine~

betty said...

Those pictures with the dogs were just so poignant!

My brother shaves his head since he was almost bald to begin with. He just has to be careful to wear a hat or sunscreen :)

Let us know if your experiment works, Jack!

betty