Saturday, September 9, 2023

I did not show you

  Car of the day:

 The '57Chrysler Diablo  a concept car I wish had made the production line, I liked it's looks.


So for today:

Awhile back we had to remove the carpet from next door, our other Condo.  It is our only rental, completely redone but still vacant today.

Anyway, I wanted to move the carpet to the basement but Sherry was opposed, afraid it would leave a bad smell to it. I didn’t’ want to haul it to the dump or leave it on the side of the road for pick up, sooooo, I carpeted the woods. Or I should say our picnic area.  We like it.

 Entrance to the picnic area

 


Looking over the largest table to the fire pit.


Below is the view from our parking area:



Yeah it is a little red-necky I guess, but at least it is not muddy when it rains.  The family seems to like it, no one gets dirt on their shoes ;-).

 

The leaves are falling already, and we try to keep them blown off.  That will cease of course when we head south to Florida for the winter.

 

But of course I always have leaves to take care of each spring, so no big deal…  Might even make the task easier.


I took the RV to the shop over a week ago, still haven't heard anything.  Haven't heard from the Dr. about the visit to scan the lump in left tit.

I guess I expect too much, but when I was in business I tried to keep customers up to date on what was being done and when I said something, I tried my level best to do it.

 Nite Shipslog

PS: Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your time and especially all comments,

4 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

The carpeted area looks wonderful. You'll be known as Mr Style". Others will copy you and you'll be a trend setter - a fashion leader. You'll be more famous than you already are.

God bless you, my friend. I really enjoy my visits here.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Many use outdoor carpet when they campout, so your idea isn't all bad. It would really cut down and the mud, but since it's indoor carpet it won't last long. The weather will make it fall apart eventually then you'll have to clear it away. I hope when it comes time to that it will be dry so you can burn it al up I have a sunporch and it has out door carpet on the floor because sometimes the rain water backs up and comes in, It is old and still looks like it could last forever. You sure do have a nice outdoor space there! We have cooled down into the 60's here and it feel like fall.

Mevely317 said...

Gosh, that looks mighty inviting. I might be tempted to come set a spell. (jk, lol)

Ya, waiting for answers is one of the hardest things. Like you, when Tom was doing his handyman business, without fail he'd keep his customers in the loop. Sad, today's generation doesn't seem to understand.

Happy Sunday!

Lisa said...

The carpet looks great…for now. Update us on that after Winter comes through. Haha.
Doctors are terrible about getting back to ya now days. It makes me so mad and now I have a little bitter spot for them.
I rarely need to go to the doctor but when I do, It’s usually something that needs more than one look. They stress me out waiting on a call back from them.

Blogging over here
Lisa