Thursday, November 27, 2008

Best Wishes to y'all

Best Wishes Partners, you all, y’all, you guys and youse guys.
Have a great Thanksgiving!
This is Thanksgiving, and I am thankful for:
My family.
Friends.
Health.
Love
Possessions I have been blessed with.
a. These gadgets that allow me to express my feelings.
b. A comfortable dry place to live.
***I am thankful for a life where I can wear jeans and T shirts without an inspection.
***I am thankful that any color shirt and shoes match jeans.
***I am thankful I have a girl who will tolerate and love me.
***I am thankful that there was sex after 50, 60 (keeping my fingers crossed for 70).
***So I must repeat myself, I am thankful I have a girl who will tolerate me. LOL
I am thankful that I have been awarded the trophy for being the happiest and luckiest man in the world.

(Every day when I wake up I become THE master of ceremonies. And with that authority, I award the trophy to MYSELF!)

Thanks for coming by the Shipslog.

Nite Shipslog

PS:
These sentences ( with all the BLOOPERS ) actually appeared in church bulletins or were announced in church services:
--------------------------
The Fasting & Prayer Conference includes meals.
(Now I don't know for sure, but that one must have come from Woody's church....)
--------------------------
The sermon this morning: "Jesus Walks on the Water." The sermon tonight: "Searching for Jesus."
--------------------------
Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Bring your husbands.
--------------------------
Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community. Smile
at someone who is hard to love. Say "Hell" to someone who doesn't care much about you.
--------------------------

8 comments:

Woody said...

Hope you 2 had a Great Thanksgiving, Ours was great! We have so, so much to be thankful for!!! We got slammed for 3 days with snow, rain, more show, power outages, more snow, again no power and more SNOW! Did I mention we got snow? My Honey says "Sticky" is truly an enjoyable piece of reading.

You 2 take care and enjoy!!

Woody

Sandra said...

Im thankful for many things today and not the least of them the jokes you tell.... Im sitting here laughing out loud.... thanks
Sandra

jun said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours
Best wishes for a happy holiday, love, jun

shirl72 said...

You forgot one thing your darling, loveable, adorable, wonderful, sweet, cute, likeable precious older sister who does not act her age.

Shirl

Paula said...

I'm thankful I met all you wonderful people in j-land and now still continue our friendship in the land of blog.

betty said...

LOL; I just read Shirl's comment (and she's right, you did forget her). I'm thankful for your wonderful sister Shirl!

thankful for you and Sherry too, Jack, and the love you have for each other after 50 years; that's awesome!!!

hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your gal :)

betty

Terri said...

Great thankfuls!

Hope you and Sherry had a wonderful Thanksgiving

Hugs
Terri

Debbie said...

You forgot one..here in the boonies it's ya'll, lol. Hope you and Sherry had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I won't EVEN go there on the sex thing, hahaha.
Shirl's comment is too funny!
Debbie