Friday, November 7, 2008

Sticky has arrived.....

Sticky is here and in stock!
$11 Inc. Shipping.
jacsher@aol.com
The book looks good and if you would like a copy for $11 including shipping, send me an e-mail with an address to send it to and I will ship it out as fast as I can. I had planned to sell it for less, but I had not considered what shipping has gone up to. If you care for the autograph and/or salutation please send the wording and especially the spelling of your name. (This suggestion is from other authors experiences, they have had problems saying the wrong thing or misspelling a name)
Sticky is available on Amazon and Create Space.
The price on Amazon,com is $13.95 plus $3 shipping (shipping is the best I can figure without actually ordering my own book)

My book web site https://www.createspace.com/3356727 they are $13.95 but I understand the shipping is about $5. Createspace is our printer and a subsidiary of Amazon.
For a few days here on my BLOG I will offer it for $11. Thanks for the interest and encouragement as I wrote the book. It was a couple years in the making. I thought of the story when we drove the ALCAN thru the Yukon to Alaska. It wasn’t until a few years later I tied it into the Personality of STICKY, A friend from Belmont, NC.

At present in our lives we are in Central Florida. We have carried our VHS tapes in the basement for years. Now we are transferring them to DVD, thanks to Don & Evelyn. They are loaning us their recorder. WE are getting a new thrill watching videos we have not seen in years. This morning I have been to Glacier Nat’l park, Yellowstone, Pompey’s Pillar (Saw Lewis’s signature carved into it). Lake Louise in British Columbia. Back into the states to climb Mt. Ranier. On down the coast highway (Sherry was taking the movie, now she tells me she was scared.)
Crystal Cathedral, Southern coastal highway, Ajo, Arizona, Tuson and Elpaso.
Crossed on thru the gulf coast states to see a Shuttle launch at Canaveral.

These videos make me want to go!
Nite Shipslog,
Jack
Perks of reaching 50 or being over 60 and heading towards 70!
. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.
You sing along with elevator music.
. Your eyes won't get much worse.
. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.

6 comments:

Paula said...

Can't wait to read your book. Good luck with it. How exciting! Paula

betty said...

now you're taking me down memory lane about Pompey's Pillar and Yellowstone :) neat you are transferring things over to DVDs; I think they'll be easy to store (do you know we lived in Montana for 8 years and never made it to Glacier, what were we thinking?) sending you an email

betty

Anonymous said...

I accept your apology. I can't wait to get my
copies. I am going to the Belmont Banner and
talk with Thomas about putting an article in
the paper. Maybe Delores can get in touch with
Sticky and Thomas can take a picture me handing Sticky a copy. You know I can get into all kind of trouble---GOOD TROUBLE.

Terri said...

I hope you sell a ton..I know it will be great!

Hugs
Terri

shirl72 said...

Jack I could not post my comments. Now I have
a new name Anonymous. I have a Google Account
they may be mad at me because I don't use them
as my Home Page (Whatever) I am Shirl your
Sister.

Shirl

shirl72 said...

Jack I could not post my comments. Now I have
a new name Anonymous. I have a Google Account
they may be mad at me because I don't use them
as my Home Page (Whatever) I am Shirl your
Sister.

Shirl