Saturday, November 8, 2008

Commercial
Sticky is here and in stock!
$11 Inc. Shipping.
jacsher@aol.com
The book looks good and if you would like a copy for $11 including shipping, send me an e-mail with an address to send it to and I will ship it out as fast as I can. I had planned to sell it for less, but I had not considered what shipping has gone up to. If you care for the autograph and/or salutation please send the wording and especially the spelling of your name. (This suggestion is from other authors experiences, they have had problems saying the wrong thing or misspelling a name)
Sticky is available on Amazon and Create Space.
The price on Amazon,com is $13.95 plus $3 shipping (shipping is the best I can figure without actually ordering my own book)
My https://www.createspace.com/3356727 web site they are $13.95 but I understand the shipping is about $5. Createspace is our printer and a subsidiary of Amazon.

Today’s entry thought very late:
As I prepare books for mailing we are still copying old VHS to DVDs.
Tonight I have traveled to Loretta Lynn’s place, then by Gracerland again, followed by New Orleans and Beneigh’s and coffee.
Reviewed our trip to one of our most favorite places, San Antonio in 1992. We must have been back at least twice since then. Love the Alamo and the River Walk and the many Missions in the area. Then to Dallas and on over to SouthFork and the place where someone shot J.R. (That was a favorite of Collette).
I saw our trip to Daytona and Brunswick Ga. I love these tapes.
These videos make me want to go!
Nite Shipslog,
Jack

PS: Perks of reaching 50 or being over 60 and heading towards 70!


Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.

Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.

Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.

3 comments:

shirl72 said...

Looking forward about getting my book Sticky. I will do a little PR around town.
Evelyn said it look good. I will try to think
who I can give one to for Christmas. Maybe I will sent Peg and Ted one.

Shirl

Debbie said...

Good luck with your book sales that sounds like a great price. I'll have to wait until you become famous and they make a movie from your book and we can rent it for a buck, lol. The propane man cometh and the property tax man cometh, etc. and they want our mulla, ha.
I've been trying to catch up and have enjoyed you talking about your travels. My brother and his wife went to Washington DC several years ago and really enjoyed it and want to go back some day. Not sure what sites they got to see while there. Hope you and Sherry are having a nice weekend, it's turned cold here.
Debbie

Woody said...

11/09/09
Enjoyed your entry on Promises and I myself think that come next year things will be no different than they are right now!!! I hope I am wrong on this statement and only time will tell.

Take care;

Woody