Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Good Dr. Visit

 Pic of the day:

 

Graceland in Memphis, our first stop on a cross country trip in 1993 I think. WE had Sonny & Collette with us and Collette was one of Elvis's fans.

 

For today:

I have been asked, “How did it go?” (My long awaited pappygram)  Everything went good. Everyone was very nice and concerned. After all the tests, the Dr. came in and after introducing herself, she said, IT IS NOT CANCER! Then she smiled and said I know that is the top questions in someone’s mind when they come here for these tests.”

Smiling she continued, “You have Gynecomastia. “

Ah ha, you are saying, like me, that is a relief I know exactly what you said, I THINK! That is an everyday word around my house (NOT).

What the heck is that you (and I ask)? Well I will tell us: It is enlargement of the male breast with prominence of the normal fibro-glandular breast tissue behind the nipple.

That certainly cleared things up!  So I think I am growing titties.  I might be changing into a female of this species or,  as the doctor said, you are getting OLDer and losing testosterone (better than losing my mind (again)).  BUT, but what that REALLY means to me is this is nothing to lose sleep over and definitely not life threatening.

 


I do appreciate your prayers, thoughts and concerns, they were not wasted, I feel much better.

Now that I am no longer concerned about immediate follow ups, we can plan on focusing on the coach problems and possibly plan a trip or two.

I already have made reservations in Michigan, just above South Bend, for the first of May. IF and that is an IF, we can get an appointment with the repair facility.

Nite Shipslog

PS:

Thank you all for being here… and being YOU.  

9 comments:

happyone said...

Oh that is good news. Glad it turned out well. :)

Chatty Crone said...

That is great news.
Now to get the RV fixed!

Lisa said...

“That certainly cleared things up! So I think I am growing titties”.

This made me giggle.
Glad your ok. Now your mind can rest.

Stay away from the lipstick.
Lisa

Mevely317 said...

I'm soooo happy to see this! Plus, I've learned a new word.
Thank you for sharing your good news, and sweet dreams!

jackie said...

GREAT NEWS!!

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

That is wonderful news and something you can live with! Getting older just isn't any fun. Our bodies are worn out and we can't act normally at all. Good luck on those travel plans! Michigan is quite a distance and you definitely want your coach running in top form. 'that is one place I've visited and there is lots to see and do there. Here's hopeing the repair folks have an opening soon!

Sheila Y said...

So happy all is well. I read Rick your titties comment 😆. You funny. Love you guys, take care, Sheila.

Victor S E Moubarak said...

That is great news. Praise the Lord you are well.

Like Mevely, I've learnt a new word: "titties".

God bless always, my friends.

Spare Parts and Pics said...

That is indeed good news. Congratulations!