Monday, April 15, 2024

Today in NC

 For today:

I have a part time job now.  I walk the next door neighbor's little Poodle . I am not sure, methinks, 'cause she looks like a poodle. .  But she is a feisty little girl or old girl.  On my walk today I saw so many wildflowers I decided to pic a bouquet for my sweetheart.  I took these three shots neither sow how pretty it is:



I am also cleaning more in the woods. we lost two walnut trees over the winter and I cut them down and make firewood out of them.  I am fearful we have two large ones that died and could be dangerous. I will get the binoculars our and see if I can see any leaves springing higher up, I sure hope so.


Take care. I have been very busy. Sorry I have not been around as much lately..

Nite Shipslog.


PS:  Thanks for stopping by. 

6 comments:

Mevely317 said...

It's GOOD to 'see' you, Jack!

Those wildflowers are precious; I love how you're still courting your girl.
Be careful out there while playing lumberjack. Do you, at least, wear PPE (hard hat)?

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

What beautiful flowers. They look just like an expensive bokay from the florist. I'm glad you could take some time away from all that busyness and let us know how you're doing. Sounds like your spring cleaning might take awhile. Good thing to do while you're waiting!

happyone said...

What a lovely wildflower bouquet.
I have so much clearing to do on our property. I make natural fences with all the deadfall.

Chatty Crone said...

BE CAREFUL WITH TREES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is a pretty bouquet.
I am confused I thought you were in Michigan getting your RV fixed.

Sheila Y said...

That’s a very pretty wildflower bouquet. Don’t work too hard. Take care, ❤️ Sheila

yaya said...

Oh my, I get so nervous when my Jack heads to the woods. Those trees can be tricky so be careful! Your job of dog walking helps the pooch but also your health that gets you outdoors and exercising. Nice! Your flowers are beautiful and taking the time to pick them with the your sweetheart in mind makes them even prettier! Enjoy spring in NC!