Saturday, August 26, 2023

Getting ready to hit the road, Sunday...

 We seldom travel on Sunday,  The VA has given me an earlier date in Sept.   I am looking forward to this appointment very much. Lots of questions in this mind of mine. 


We will get home just in time for blood to be taken and have it back from the analyst by appointment time, so we need to get back to NC.

Take care and have a  great weekend.  Might see you Monday......

Nite Shipslog

PS: I have another important date in September, it is the 22nd.  It will be our  67th wedding Anniversary.  Looking forward to  that one.  There was a time  (most of my life) I never expected to live 67 years, much less be married to a beautiful sweet lady that long.  Life is mysterious, wonderful and full of questions.

8 comments:

My Tata's Cottage said...

Prayers for great results on your bloodwork and an early HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I have felt the very same way. How did I get so lucky to find a wonderful man and the bigger question, how have I lived such a long time? Enjoy it all and have safe travels. Take care to all of you and be blessed.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Wishing you a safe and happy trip with good results and looking forward to seeing your anniversary celebration, You guys are my favorite couple and hope you have many more wonderful years together!

Mevely317 said...

I'm glad to hear the VA's fast-tracking your appointment, Jack! So much I hear is "hurry up and wait."

Prayers lifting for safe travels!

Creative Publish said...

Very nice

Spare Parts and Pics said...

Hope your appointment goes well, and happy early anniversary. That's awesome!

Glenda said...

Best wishes for your health and CONGRATS on your anniversary! Have another great day! Warm hugs,
Glenda

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Happy anniversary et bon voyage mon ami.

God bless.

Lisa said...

Hope everything goes well with your appointment. I bet your still one of the sharper tools in the drawer.

from over here
Lisa