Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Shucks.....


We could use one of these about lnow!
For now:
Another delay,  The longest in court wait so far and still no settlement or decision.  

 

In the mean time we digging a clogged septic tank,  At least it is something productive. BUTT a stinking jpob!  LOL

Take care, maybe more tomorrow.  Stay cool,

My sister Shirl was known for her line, "Live is just a bowl of cherries, BUT you have a pit every once in awhile.  So I guess I am spitting pits.  ;-)

Nite Shipslog

5 comments:

Mevely317 said...

These are too funny!
... not so your long wait for nothing. That has to be incredibly wearying for all. Stay praying!

Susan Kane said...

These were great! I need to send you some addresses to place you would like: Butts Pharmacy and Uranus Fudge (from Uranus, MO).

Susie said...

Jack, Hoping you get some good luck soon. One of my best pals from work told me this tale. A man came to clean out the septic at his place. The man put the slurping device into the septic, then goes to his truck and comes back eating a sandwich. OMG. My friend said to him, " evidently you do not get a paid lunch " I would have to do without lunch. Can't even imagine. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Always be kind to other people; you never know what they are carrying inside.

God bless.

yaya said...

I love the funny names the septic tank folks come up with. I should find a name for what I do at work...I work in the endoscopy unit and colonoscopies are sort of like cleaning out a septic tank! Praying for you for a good outcome with the courts. Hugs Jack and Sherry!