Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Just Stuff

  Car of the day:

 The timeless British Mini Cooper,  We are seeing more and more on this side of the pond.


So for today:

We have our address listed most places as a PMB, or personal mail box.  I just received an e-mail from my bank that I am not taking seriously.  I get crazy e-mails, some say my package has been redirected, even when I have no package on the way.

The e-mail says I will no longer be able to communicate with them unless I list a permanent address. They give me an e-address to contact to change my address so they will be happy.  I will ignore it until I get some official note from the bank thru their internal messaging service.

If they are serious, I might just move my millions of $ to my credit union. LOL

Today was special, we went to the “SunRise Café” in Tavares for breakfast. It was good and great service. BUT, but it is still hard to accept that a simple breakfast for two with tip heads to the mid-$20 mark.

We are trying to stay cool in the heat of Florida, hope you all are handling the weather and staying fit.

My health is not great, I now weigh a constant 133 lbs.  Less than when I joined the USMC at 17 yrs of age. Hope to get some blood work and talk to my doctor soon. It is good to have a Dr. you can trust, and I can.

Sherry says I am skinny.  I tell her I am still purty!

 

Nite Shipslog

 

5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

I hate those darn notices when you are never sure if they are legit or not. I always err on the side of caution and don't respond unless I am 100% certain it is the 'real deal'.

That is kind of scary about your weight being that low. Please, please get checked and double checked. You might need some 'boosters' to get some extra calories in you. I sure would love to give you a few of my extra pounds Too bad it doesn't work that way...but then...you might not be so 'purty' anymore. lol

Have a wonderful Wednesday. Hugs- Diana

Anonymous said...

Ok Jack you need to get your weight checked.
Your less than me now.
Drink plenty of “Ensures”. They are good for your situation.
I think your just trying to be a model. Haha.

From the hot beaches of SC.
Lisa

Mevely317 said...

Gotta watch those scammers! Sadly, they're not unintelligent. My former husband used to say, "If they worked as hard making a legitimate living, they'd be wealthy."

Like Diana, I'm happy to gift you some of my unnecessary pounds! Tom often tells me he's just not hungry -- I think the heat just saps one's hunger.

Susan Kane said...

have gotten that type mail/email. You definitely need all those tests and xrays that will be required..Your weight loss is not good. Now, if it were me, and I lost a lot of weight, there would dancing in the street.

yaya said...

Whoa, you weigh any less and your doctor will just have to hold you up to the light and see what's going on inside! You've been pretty stressed lately so hopefully you just need more calories and rest. I wish I could give you a little extra weight from me! I'm pretty leery of emails and such that seem fishy. I'd call your bank and double check to see if it's legit. Take care and stay cool. Fall is getting close up here!