Monday, November 20, 2023

  Photo of the day

My first work truck 1953 Chevy below after i decided to paint it. ThAT TRUCK  took me into the General contracting business. I was sure proud of it

So for today:

BUT we are here in NC and it has not been below 45 methinks and I am CCCOLD!  So since we sold our place in Florida last year, I guess we will be looking for another when we get back down there.  LOL

I am still mad at Covid.  A couple years ago I had the blasted disease or bug, whatever. I lost 25- 30 lbs and NOW I NOTICE the cooler weather, like 20 degrees, I once laughed at and enjoyed working in it even.  Now I freeze at the thought. I wonder how these Ferel cats handle the cold weather when it gets to freezing.


I am guessing the lost weight kept me warmer???

I tried to get a picture of the cats but I cannot get my camera to work.  I would use my phone, but I cannot get them to the computer. LOL

Being old and out of touch messes with my mind.

I am smart now,  I haven't always been. LOL That truck above hauled everything I used to build my first house. Later I found out that the lumber company would have delivered it free.  ;-O🤯🤯

Nite Shipslog

PS: Thanks for visiting We like to know you were here. Makes us feel good!

3 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Computers and cell-phones are complicated. Every time my cell-phone rings I press the wrong button and take a photo of my ear.

God bless.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

The older I get the colder I get too. I think it's because I sit a lot. I rest more than I work these days. I think if I moved around more, I'd be warmer. I drink hot coffee, hot chocolate and eat hot soup trying to warm up, but the only thing that seems to work, is a good soak in a hot tub of water. I warms me up quicker than anything! It's a cold and rainey day here in Ohio.

Mevely317 said...

Funny you mention it, Jack. Even tho' Tom's regained most of the weight he lost (spinal osteomyelitis) a couple of years ago, he's still prone to unexpected chills. I joke, our den's decorated in soft throw blankets.

PS - I know what you mean about modern technology. I need another phone in the worst way but keep putting it off b/c I don't want to have to learn something new.