Sunday, January 27, 2019

The absolute best pot stock.


  
  Trucks of Art:

2018 Chevy white by Mad-rock

The now:

Now be honest, what did you think of when you read the title?  Come on!

I have been playing at cooking for some time now, and have come up with some great soups and stews.  I have found that adding a little chicken or beef bouillon or broth adds greatly to the flavor of a one pot meal i.e. soup or stew.

Lately I have read labels of Chicken or beef stock for soup. On the label it states: significantly better in the pot than broth.

The best pot stock yet!   Am I gullible, stupid, ignorant or what!”????

You knew it, huh?  I clicked to find the best pot stock yet and starting reading of INVESTING in Marijuana Stock, i.e. POT STOCK.  I laughed at myself thinking, “Yep son, you are too danged old for this generation.”

OK, tomorrow the coach goes back in the hospital. This time for the leveling jacks. I have always been pretty self-sufficient. We have never had to call a handyman, I have always muddled through.  I feel so out of touch when we have a problem and I can’t fix it. I have always been the ‘ex-spert’. (An Ex-spert: a ‘DRIP under pressure’).




(We used to say in business, an expert is anyone called in from 2000 miles away) 

 Lately I have had to turn it over to the professionals.

My general rules of ‘trouble=shooting’:
1.       If the problem is sporadic, or acts different under different circumstances, it is usually a hard problem to find, usually expensive.
2.       If the problem is solid, ‘system just does not work or ‘no power’, finding the problem is usually simple to find and fixing it can be cheap such as a blown fuse, loose wire; OR expensive ‘The computer module is burned.’
 
My leveling Jacks should have been simple, there is no power. I supplied power and the still did not work. I worked on it for hours.  I hope the Tech finds a missing wire.  But I would not bet on it. LOL

Nite Shipslog

11 comments:

jack69 said...

Laugh, I can take it. LOL

Woody said...

Hope it's just a loose wire on the "Jacks" ! I am gonna be nice and NOT say, Jack has a Loose Wire !! Spending most of the day in bed, breathing treatments, sore throat and awful cough !! Take Care you 2, Gary & Anna Mae

betty said...

Its a growing industry investing in marijuana fields. Hubby has a friend who invested in some and made an 800% profit! Hoping the fix for your wheels won't be an arm and a leg and won't take a long time to accomplish!

betty

Susan Kane said...

We have invested in pot stocks have been up 5%, and is solid. Growing market.

Mevely317 said...

800%? Dang! I wish I'd disposable income so as to invest in marijuana futures. Live and learn!
Actually, my mind went right to Swanson broth. We've been going through it a lot this Winter … both to moisturize left-overs and thin my hotter-than-H*** pork and chili stew. (I'm not naming names, but one of us is a whuss.) I also enjoy sipping on a cup of hot water w/ a bouillon cube.

Sending get-well-soon vibes to your Wheel-estate!

Lisa said...

Im with mevely, I thought Id find a new recipe here. I often will eat a bowl of boulon chicken broth and add some celery. Sipping that with a sandwich on the side is comfort food to me.

Stick to making soup Jack!
Lisa

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

My thoughts immediately went to the soup pot too. Adding bouillon cubes do make it better. Sorry to hear that your wheel estate has yet another problem, but at least it's not when you are out on the road on a long trip. Things could be worse. Hope It is something easily fixed.

Dar said...

Simply speaking ' on the level,' the way things are going, investing in both pot stocks sounds healthy enough. LOL Really, now, never be afraid to ask for help. Your coach is your home and if it needs an adjustment here and there, go for it, even if you can't handle it yourself. As for the Mad-Rock Chevy, now that's something Andy sure would love, complete with the winch. Love it myself.
loven'hugs from up north where it's still bitter cold, windy and a little snow. Have a warm day for me.

Glenda said...

Your sense of humor when things go wrong is inspiring! Yep, I thought of medical marijuana, just so much conversation about that market going to be huge. Here's hoping the elusive wiring issue is resolved without a headache or big expense. Hugs from Chobee, where it is chilly today.

Rick Watson said...

I read that that pot stock just keeps getting higher.
R

Jackie said...

I must be old.
I immediately thought of cooking and pot roast and stock that accompanies it.