Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ora's Secret story.....


We all know how well Ora tells a story, this is one I just learned......


THE POTTY


WHEN THEIR SON WAS THREE YEARS OLD HE WENT IN TO POTTY LIKE THE BIG PEOPLE, ON THE TOILET.AFTER A WHILE THE CHAPLAIN SAYS, "ORA YOU THINK HE HAS BEEN IN THERE TOO LONG?"


"OKAY I WILL GO SEE WHAT'S UP!"


THE LITTLE BOY IS GRIPPING ON TO THE TOILET SEAT WITH HIS LEFT HAND AND HITTING HIMSELF ON TOP OF THE HEAD WITH HIS RIGHT HAND.


ORA SAYS: "GARY, ARE YOU ALL RIGHT? YOU'VE BEEN IN HERE FOR A WHILE."


GARY SAYS: "I'M FINE, MOMMY.. I JUST HAVEN'T GONE 'DOODY' YET."


ORA: "OK, YOU CAN STAY HERE A FEW MORE MINUTES. BUT, GARY, WHY ARE YOU HITTING YOURSELF ON THE HEAD?"



S

C

R

O

L

L


D

O

W

N













GARY SAYS: "WORKS FOR KETCHUP."

(SORRY FOR THE CAPS, WON'T DO ANTTHING ELSE. WE ARE BEAT, WE JUST MIGHT TAKE A BATH, ALSO HAVE TO TRY THE KETCHUP THING)

NITE SHIPSLOG

7 comments:

Lucy said...

Glad to see you in civilization again. Hope you got the ketchup down.

Helen said...

How cute. How right he was LOL. Helen

Melanie said...

Ora is a hoot...lol

Melanie

shirl72 said...

My email was I hope you told the lady to feed and water Moochie and walk him two times a day.
I told Vernon about his Sister going up that
rock mountain and he said remind her we are not
getting younger and I fell out of a tree thinking I was still young. Please don't over do.

Shirl

robert said...

Good morning Jack,
nice to read what you wrote. Having a 23months old son am getting close to such adventures too.
You might like to click:

http://tonavigatethroughlife.blogspot.com/2009/06/walk-through-park.html
and have a look at the second picture - yes, it's me falling asleep.

betty said...

LOL!!! I can imagine you guys are beat after all that hiking!!! get some sleep and rest!

betty

Anonymous said...

LOL, that's a funny one!
Rain