Monday, July 13, 2009

XXXX Nude on the beach! Picture included!

I am very good at this. The picture is out of sequence. But I am discussing taxes and gov't regs with Captain Scott.
I have this picture so you can see the drastic differences of the Maine Coast, if you have not been here. The shore line is beautiful.

(You will have to wait on the nude.)
This is an old stone in a cemetery on the way to Judy's house. I was looking at the dates. Way before I was born even. Even beats Lucy. This person left this life in 1868. I am always amazed at dates on the stones in the NE. Life (For the English) began here much sooner than NC.


Judy sent three of these guys home with us. This one is gone as I type!



Judy on the right. we went out to eat right after she took us on a tour her Garage Studio apartment.





Leaving Pat's Pizza with Judy's left overs. No left overs for Sherry and I. WE had a lobster roll and a cup of clam chowder. mmmmmmm good.





A view of the bay just down from Judy's place. WE met Al and Judy as they volunteered in the state parks in Florida. WE became close. Al was one of a kind. One of the most unique people I have known. I have wrote about him in the blog before. Anyway after he passed, Their son Scott, remodeled the upstairs of his garage so Judy would have a place to live near them.






I took this picture just a half mile from the house in Scarbourgh. This is the contrast of the coast lines I mentioned earlier. This is the Rocky coast.






Not a good picture, but this is Scott's Lobsta boat. He works 800 lobster traps or pots.




This is a stack of traps awaiting their time at sea.



This is Captain Scott's house and Garage. The large windows opens into Judy's Studio apartment, very cozy with outstanding workmanship.





Judy intorducing Sherry to the 'Rose Hips' plants, be patient now, you will see the bare rosey hips soon.




A close up of the Rose Hip plant.




No, this is not the nude. Sherry wanted a picture of the island, I just got in the way (show off).

Okay get ready, you have waited for this. Today, live on a Maine Beach... WOW was I shocked!
scroll down.




























Is that not a pretty nude shot? I put it out of focus to protect the innocent.
Thanks for coming this way.
Nite Shipslog
PS:
I have to walk early in the morning,before my brain figures out what I'm doing..
I joined a health club last year,spent about 400 bucks.Haven't lost a pound....apparently you have to actually go there.









9 comments:

Lucy said...

Great Pictures Jack and do not rush me off to those ancient headstones. Truly good pictures. Do not hurry me, cause I just may outlive you. We do have some old , very old headstones in Ne. Just don't expect me to be under one quite so quaint. That is one red lobster. Are they all that red? I liked that nude picture. Cool kid.

robert said...

Good morning,
as I have never been to the States enjoy this journey very much,neither ate a lobster until now. Nor had my kid playing at the beach.
Seems as there are some things left for me to do. Thanks for reminding.

shirl72 said...

Love the pictures. Judy's place is beautiful.
Oh lobster sounds good. I love Lobster's tails
I am not good at cracking the claws. The babe
in the nude scene looks like they are enjoying
the afternoon breeze with the wind in their
face. (funny and cute) Oh to be a child and being free.

Paula said...

I've never had lobster. Does it taste fishy? John and I always say we like fish if it doesn't taste fishy. lol It looks pretty and red. You're quite the kidder, aren't you. I didn't know what to expect. The kid is darling and looks to be having relaxed fun.

Sheila Y said...

What beautiful country it is up there. You're flinging a craving on me with all the pictures and talk of lobsta...ha. Take care, Sheila

Anonymous said...

LOL great post! The coast of Maine is so beautiful! Love the lobster, mmmm...can't wait to eat some! Sounds like you're having a ball!
:)

Melanie said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM clam chowder sounds yummy!!

pass on the lobster tho..ick


Melanie

betty said...

it is beautiful there!! such a contrast from the coastlines in parts of So. California; very tranquil looking! that lobster looked yummy! would have loved to go to that ice cream shop you encountered along the way; loved the little kid's picture, very cute!

betty

Terri said...

Beautiful pics of the coast! Thanks so much for sharing...

hehe cute pic of the babies booty...he/she was enjoying themselves on the beach for sure...ahh to be that young and carefree again!

Hugs
Terri