I have never answered the questions posed to bloggers. But I have read so many of Myra’s answers and admired her answers that I thought I would give her questions a whirl. I have not as yet read them all. I only read the first one, then copied and pasted for later use.
1. If you could have chosen your own first name, what would it be?
2. Everyone's heard of "The Apprentice." If you could apprentice under anyone in the world for one year, who would that be?
Bill Gates (for his brilliance) or Billy Graham (solid base)
3. What is one vacation destination that many people think is just fab, but which you have no desire to visit (or re-visit)?
Hong Kong (let me get back to you)
4. Considering all the big-screen movies you've ever seen, which one do you believe has had the greatest emotional impact on you?
For Whom the Bells Toll and/or Shawshank Redemption. (WE never have been into movies much).
5. If you were to rank the four seasons - as you know them - in order of your favorite to your least favorite, how would the seasons be ranked?
Spring, Summer, Fall and winter. (I like the way HE laid them out!)
6. What song has the power to bring you to tears faster than any other?
Moments to Remember, Pledging my Love or Goodnight Sweetheart. (Probably any song right now, just to hear it, LOL)
7. If you could have any view in the world visible from your bed, what would it be?
Gibraltar, 20 miles out on the Atlantic side, the blue ocean with the Rock in the back ground..
8. If you had to name a smell that always makes you nostalgic, what would it be?
Chanel #5…………………. or Hot Cashews.
9. If you had to pick the TV personality you were most in love with as a kid, who would it be?
(There were no TV or TV personalities in my house when I was a kid!) maybe Howdy Doody? I did see him at the fire station as a kid.
10. If you were to have 3 new baby daughters, what would you name them?
Sherrie, Sharon, & Sarah (I am not imaginative with names)
11. In terms of the actual time (e.g., 5:00PM) what is generally your favorite time of the day?
Midnight to 2AM (I hope that changes if I learn to hear!)
Okay, my mind doesn’t work right at times so some of the above might sound a little off kilter.