Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Little things...

 

Above, Josh on Piano keys, NOT ONE OF THE LITTLE THIGS,  Below He and Stephen as they perform locally as 
THE DARNELL BROTHERS

I am a little prejudiced, but they are VERY GOOD.  They so stay busy and are both full time employed but they are in demand and take the time to enjoy their great talents.  They also have wonderful families.

I have decided it is time for me to do little things.  Today I leveled our new kitchen range.  We bought it a few weeks ago and I have done 90% of the cooking on it.  I have been upset many times how my eggs traveled (spread) around the pan when I broke one into the pan, then they bunched together.  Now I can't wait to see if I am more at ease with eggs.  But that will have to weight because I have oatmeal ready for in the morning.  LOL

I am resting IN BED, a lot now, I think Sherry thinks maybe too much.  She was  reading on the patio when I announced  dinner sandwiches were ready, she asked, are you going to eat with me?  LOL  I was in the bed 4-5 hours today. ;-)

Another 'little thing' was, we have 'put off' getting her a Vanity table for her new spot, so today after our sandwich, we took time to find one on line and ordered it.

WEATHER!  WE have been in a HOT drought here in central NC.  WE are under strict water usage rules, so our carport that has needed pressure washing and painting, is looking worse.  WE are supposed to get rain tonight, hoping it does arrive.

TAke care, 

Nite Shipslog


2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Your sons play music together - I did not know that. Sounds like you are getting some things done. It's okay to rest if you work too! lol

yaya said...

Rest is good when we need it and only our bodies know when that is even if our brain thinks it should keep going! So rest my friend and heal. Your face is looking great after surgery and I will continue to pray for good reports! We have gone from hot and humid to cool and almost fall like temps until this weekend when the heat rises once more! That's Ohio for ya! Have a good weekend!