Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hunting a Tiger

It would be more important to know who was too lazy to move a dead possum, than
To know the details of a Tiger's life!

I get upset at folks in general who are so nosy they want to know what some celebrity has for breakfast. They want to know the intimate details of celebrities. They want to believe that everything the Enquirer and other Trash Rags say is true. It doesn’t matter if it ruins someone’s life. Or tears a family up, for some reason humans as a whole like to know the secrets and dirt of important or wealthy people. It seems that if an affair happens we gloat, not thinking that someone is hurting and a family is about to be ruined, or damaged.



Now Tiger Woods is in the news. I am sure that the wreck probably was the result of some stupid reaction. Someone published last week that he was having an affair. If he is not, folks will not believe it. His wife may have doubts, why do we eat this trash up?
I am no golfer. Don’t even know how to keep score. I have walked through with friends who were playing, they let me hit the ball but did not count my score. But anytime I have seen Tiger Woods he has appeared to be a gentle with drawn man. One who let his scores speak for him. No brag, just fact.



BUT because he is a celebrity, he is fair game? The news said three or four TV camera trucks are camped outside the gate of his housing area. Now does a wreck in a gated community, where no one was seriously hurt. Where the owner of the car was the only one involved merit international coverage? NO!




I am sure Tiger can pay the damages to the neighborhood. In this case if that was me or you, the report would have been filed, our insurance (if we had it) would pay for the damages and the whole thing would be over. The State Patrol says the driver does not have to talk to them. BUT they still want to talk to him. WHY? Because he is Tiger Woods. The investigators probably have never had a chance to talk to someone that high on the food chain in sports, they would get a kick out of it and have a story to tell. Heck, maybe write a book! Personally I couldn’t care less, but that is me.
Okay, I am through.
Nite Shipslog

PS: Southern humor from Tennessee
A Tennessee State trooper pulled over a pickup on I-65. The trooper asked, "Got any ID?"
The driver replied, "Bout whut?"

6 comments:

Paula said...

The "Not My Job" award picture is sooo funny and so true. I was just explaining to John recently how hard people in the limelight have it when he commented how Elvis Presley had everything and just threw it away. I don't think they have eveything.

betty said...

I'm with you on this Jack; leave Tiger Woods and his family alone; let them deal with whatever this could have been on their own without everyone second guessing etc

betty

Lucy said...

I think you are 100% right on this Tiger thing. I agree with Betty and Paula also. Paula when you said "I don't think they have everything" I think you are so right.

Melanie said...

I agree!! who cares for all we know a deer or dog jumped in front of him.

Melanie

Debbie said...

I don't have a fascination with celebrities and what's going on in their personal lives. It's kinda like small town gossip, by the time the gossip is spread from one mouth to another and another the story is totally different from the actual truth. I have my hands full taking care of my own personal business I sure don't need to be nosy and try to take care of someone elses. All this time those troopers are giving this attention for their few minutes of fame could be better spent catching criminals and the media loves this kind of stuff it's right down their alley.

Love & Hugs
Debbie

Terri said...

I agree Jack....that is totally Tiger's business!

Hugs
Terri