Sorry I had an entry and it disappeared..... More problems than I can handle here....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a Log as we travel to keep us in touch with the real world. We spent a lot of time in the real world now we love the space in the travel world. We live and love full time in our motor home. We tow a Honda CRV to scout around in. We have driven to Alaska and all the lower 48 states. We parked and took a side trip to Hawaii. After traveling in over 20 countries we are most proud of the 1900+ miles we hiked on the Appalachian Trail. Our plans are to travel as long as our health allows.
7 comments:
🥺
I think a lot of the bloggers are having trouble right now - hang on - we love you!
God bless.
Hope your problems are resolved. I have also noticed that many are have some things happening in their lives. Take care/.
Well, Blogger is sure acting out. I hope we don't have to resort to tin cans and a string!
I hope the Coach sells quickly!
I hope your sale of your RV is progressing. Praying for a good honest buyer. One day at a time!! God is with you!
Hugs to you and Sherry and a I hope you can get on line with us soon! Stay healthy and safe! Welcome first week of fall!
Post a Comment