Today was something else.
So for now:
My sweetheart is very happy with her lotion. MAGNI-life, KNEE PAIN RELIEF, SOOTHING GET. Most of her today was pain free.
BUT I had an encounter with a machine. I am on the downhill drag to get the coach ready to sell. Basically, all that is left is to clean the carpet. No problem, I have rented units for carpet cleaning many times. BUT never from a machine.
I saw the rental units in a machine of doors. I waited inline and was told I didn't need to have done that just; use your Card and the machine will do the rest. HAHA
I plugged in my card, answered the 100 questions. it said that will be $49. YOUR receipt is sent e-mail. Open the door, take the machine. THANK YOU.
The machine doors would not open. A lady worker tried to help with no avail. "Let me see your receipt."
"It is an e-mail"
"I know, just call it up on your phone."
"I don't have a phone."
"How do you get your e-mails?"
"I use a computer."
"You cannot carry the computer with you, you need a tablet of phone."
"No I need a paper receipt." I said laughing.
She gave me a phone # to call when I got back to a phone.
NO e-mail, no charge to my card yet, so I wait.
I will go to Lowes in the AM and rent a machine from a HUMAN, I hope. LOL
Before leaving the store I did our grocery shopping. I still l cannot believe the cost of groceries for two people. I got 2 chickens (as meat), no beef today, Mostly bread, coffee, veggies, cans, cheap red wine, eggs and milk, it was still $101.00
WE are on short water usage here, so I cannot wash the MH. But I did wash the wheels and shined them since I couldn't clean the carpet. Yesterday I used a bucket and rags to was and wax the front 6 feet of the unit. It sure looks good.
Nite Shipslog
Life can be so much fun ( sometimes )


No comments:
Post a Comment