Friday, March 17, 2023

Some things went right and others...... well you know....

 We are actually in Florida, near Wildwood.  

Past 2-3 weeks were hectic to say the least.  I did a lot of plumbing, repairing windows, painting completely redone a bathroom and corrected the underpinning on a mobile home.

While that was going on at our place in Belmont the Refrigerator started warming up, you know, got up to 47 degrees inside and  soured the milk.  I cleaned the coils on it, that helped a little, we thought of replacing it, but it did lower to 39-40 not enough but passable. 

Then the opposite happened, the water heater decided to go south, sprung a big leak. With the help of grandson Luke,  moved a replacement in and lo and behold the  electronic gas valve gave-out and I had to replace it. The replacement had been given to me by son Mark , not new but bigger and in good shape. So the $$$ valve was not warranted.

I have one or two SAD tales for later.  LOL

Sorry I been gone....  I am about half back, but beat...

I will try to get some pictures of our latest coach, it did good we are learning where the light switches are... LOL


Nite Shipslog


3 comments:

salemslot9 said...

Sending you luck o’ the Irish 🍀

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How wonderful you made it to warm and sunny Florida! You need a break from all the work at a friends and at home too. Just relax and take it easy for a while !

Mevely317 said...

Chin up, my friend! It's GOOD to 'see' you again, but please get some rest.