Saturday, March 4, 2023

Title for RV arrived!

 Cars and animals:

 Most of you know Woody up in NY. I am 'almost sure' this is him when he was a young policeman. Maybe he can remember what the donkey did wrong to get arrested!!


 Some thoughts for today:

Most of you know we have been waiting for a title to arrive. We were getting antsy I guess, but it is still within the time frame they promised. SOOOO The Title is here.  Now to figure how to get a temp tag to drive it to Florida in a little over a week..  That is the good news…

I pride myself in being able to FIX stuff. I am working on an old Mobile home, it has been trashed by the last occupants.  I did a quick fix on the toilet plumbing and it only lasted 3 days.  So back to the drawing board with that one.  FOR the permanent fix..

It has come to me slowly that I an OLD.  Sherry said we must stop saying we are GETTING, because we ARE OLD.

Anyway that is me for today. I am still tied up  most of the day with volunteer work…  I B tired.. Now we know it is less than two weeks and we hit the road, so I must get things done here.  I may be absent a few.  Thanks for stopping by the Shipslog.

Nite Shipslog

5 comments:

Mevely317 said...

So glad things are falling in place, Jack! Now, please listen to Dr. Sherry and try not to over-do it.
Off to the final day of Troy's estate sale. Whew!

Lisa said...

Thats good news.
And remember, your only as old as you feel. My body feels older than my age but my mind is younger. It’s an everyday struggle. Haha.

Off to church.
Lisa

Chatty Crone said...

That is good news. I am happy things are falling into place!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Take it easy. Stop a while and relax. Always leave for tomorrow what can be done the day after that.

God bless.

salemslot9 said...

Our Paula liked donkeys.:)