I remember these prices (even cheaper at times):
I have been using HB helper a lot lately for dinner. I only cook twice a day. Sherry sneaks in and cooks once in a while and at times heats the leftovers.
I am going to try a sausage in cheese omelet, I don't think I ever heard of one. LOL. WE did not bring a toaster south so I will do the toast in the pan. I only put some plastic ware in for us.
The RV is parked beside our place down here, but we chose to just stay in the RV this short trip. Funny things have happened. One is our 'silverware drawer' was empty except for two plastic spoons. Now there are two forks, two spoons, a can opener, and knife taken from the permanent place. LOL funny thing is when I open the silver ware drawer once I wash the dishes, I still laugh seeing basically NOTHING in it.
Oh we are walking a little each day.
(Since I am remembering, I remember when I followed my girl close to 2000 miles, 10-15 miles a day in the mountains and she carried 30-35 pounds on her back)
Today, Sherry decided to extend our short walk to around the block. She did good and says the knee is doing better.
Tomorrow we are going t pick up a rotisserie chicken. That usually gives us two days of sandwiches and two days of chicken soup.
Weather here has been OK and actually nice a couple days. WE are thinking about heading North about Thursday. Sherry has a Dr. appointment next Monday. She keeps a record of her blood pressure daily. It goes UP & DOWN. She is hoping the records she will show her DR. may aid in diagnosing a way to even it out.
Nite Shipslog



No comments:
Post a Comment