There are times that hearing the news makes one feel sick. Remember the Shah of Iran? During that time Iran and the USA were 'buddies'.
Now we are killing Iranians because we do not like the present 'SHAWs',
I heard an interview with what was called 'just an Iranian guy'. He stated , 'we loved America.' Now it is confusing because you guys are bombing and Killing us. What happened?
I will apologies to you that smile at our present condition, saying it is just temporary. Hey, I am paying close to $4 a gallon for gas that I remember most of my life was less than $1.50, much of my life gas was less than $1 a gallon.
No one wants to be hit with an A-Bomb! I am afraid we have bit off more than we can chew. Did we need a war we could not win?
I guess I wouldn't be so frustrated but recently I bought gas for my lawn mowers and paid more than a fill up on our Honda, normally.
I have always smiled at how blessed we were in the USA when paying for gas in Germany, Switzerland, France, Spain and seeing the price in the UK and Caribbean. I cannot imagine the prices in those areas now.
I might be blind sighted, but this present war that has upset the world's oil industry is the first war I can remember that WE STARTED. WE have been in wars, but seldom did we start them.
A a former military man with the majority of my time in and Teaching, Intelligence Processing, I am amazed anyone THOUGHT a middle eastern country would capitulate to our demands. Hey remember, those fools knew they were going to die crashing into the twin towers, and many other places. Death is an honor to them. OR something to that effect.
I am sorry, I really do not mean to offend you who back our present Commander in Chief, but personalities of those who require praise just seem to nip at my heels. Even if it is my own party. ;-)
Nite Shipslog
PS Maybe it is time for me to just stop and take a few days off and relax. I am hoping to take a vacation after my next Dr. appt. anyway. I would love to be eating some Pennsylvania fresh corn....

No comments:
Post a Comment