This is our present location in Leesburg, FL. I backed the RV in beside the permanent place. WE are about a block or so away from Lake Eustis:
For now:
WE will head back North this Thursday if the plan works. WE have enjoyed the break. However, we had a little set back today. Went for a short shopping trip at a local thrift store, and Sherry's knee told her it was a little too much.
Oh, my sausage and cheese omelet came out good this morning. I even rolled it like I used to, without breaking it. LOL I thought of a picture after we started eating.
Sherry's plate shows the omelet a little better than mine, because I eat faster.. LOL
I still use my Darnell's Construction Coffee cup.
Back to Oatmeal in the morning. That does keep my bad Cholesterol down. WE tried to check that once in TExas as we traveled thru. Stopping for a couple weeks I had my blood checked. Then we ate oatmeal for breakfast for a week or so and I paid again to have my blood checked. My cholesterol was down significantly.
That is it for today. Thanks for stopping by, WE hope your day was good...
Nite Shipslog




8 comments:
I need to start my oatmeal back up - is it just plain oatmeal or steel cut oats?
Sausage and cheese omelette sounds great.
God bless.
Gosh, that omelet looks like something I'd be served at an upscale restaurant. Way to go!
I'm saying prayers now -- both for Sherry's knee and travel mercies. Please let us know when you get home safe!
That was a quick trip! I am sorry about Sherry's knee and I hope she can get some relief/help for it when you get back north. Your omelette looks delicious!!! I'd rather have that any day as opposed to a cup of oatmeal! LOL. Please drive safely and let us know when you are safely back home.
Good job on the omelet. Nick eats oatmeal each morning too for his cholesterol.
Love from the coast
Lisa
I eat oatmeal but not often enough.
That's a good looking omelet! Sorry to hear about Sherry's know. Hopefully better by now.
I am so sorry to hear about Sherry's knee and wish you safe travels if you head north.
I make a little oatmeal breakfast muffin. They are so easy and each one is a complete breakfast if you make the big ones. However, I make the cupcake sized ones because they bake faster. They might work for you and Sherry.
Nana's "Muffins"
4 eggs
2 cups applesauce (I use unsweetened)
vanilla to taste
cinnamon if you like it
I whisk that together then add:
2 cups oatmeal (I use the 1 minute kind but have used regular, too)
walnuts (any amount you want)- I usually use about 1/3 cup chopped
dried cranberries or raisins. I use dried cranberries-about 1/3 cup
Oven @ 350 for about 20+ minutes or until 'set'/toothpick checked.
If you use standard muffin pans grease the really well-I usually use Baker's Joy spray...or I use cupcake liners.
These are dense and do not rise.
When they are done, and before I eat them, I sprinkle a little stevia on them but you can sprinkle with regular sugar or brown sugar. You don't need much.
If you use standard cupcake tin-three of the muffins make a complete breakfast--protein and fruit and grain...the nuts/cranberries are for fun. lol
Love to both of you- Diana
Post a Comment