Thursday, August 18, 2022

Status: Negative

 It is hard to believe I can now kiss my wife.  I just about took another test to make sure the negative was spot on.  But I do believe it is.  So Yep, Imma get some of the kisses I have missed.

I have still kept plugging along on the apartment.  Still missing is the h/A/C and the ceiling.  That will finish the project, oh EXCEPT for a cable for the new TV we bought for the apartment.  We only have a roof top antenna, but at least one can get the local channels when the weather is good.  I never liked what we called 'noise' on the old pictures where the whole picture sorta faded in bad weather, but somehow I see the 'freezing' of figures and views as more irritating. LOL

Modern noise.... I guess.

Looking good here, still a little weak.  We did go for a walk yesterday, nearly a mile I noticed that Lisa (across the river) went for a mile walk and got an ice cream, we weren't that lucky. LOL.

I have resumed my duties as dish washer this morning, I guess we will soon be back to normal.......

Here is hoping the trip to PA will come about......  Not sure yet...


Nite Shipslog

5 comments:

Mevely317 said...

You mean the doctor didn't say, "You may now kiss the bride?" (*grin*)

We're so stinkin' happy for you, Jack. I'm sure Sherry appreciate the dish duties, but please try not to overdo it!

betty said...

I agree with Myra, Jack. Don't overdo it! But it is good you are getting back to doing activities. Just remember to pace yourself!

betty

Victor S E Moubarak said...

So glad and praising God to hear you are well again. Take care and relax as much as you can. Kissing is good medicine too.

God bless you both.

Lisa said...

I felt week after covid. It lasted about 2 weeks. Each day I felt stronger. You got this!
Lisa

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

They say we don't truly appreciate something until we don't have it anymore. Now I'm sure you are appreciating being negative and getting some kissing in. Don't it feel good !! Hope you will can continue feeling good and will be able to make that trip. The good weather should continue here till after October. That gives you plenty of time to recoup!