Saturday, March 9, 2024

Doing better

  A picture from the Past:

This is the twins, Josh and Stephen wearing my boots and shoes. LOL Both now are, grown, successful and have families.

 For Today:

I am feeling much better today.  Just to try to keep folks up to date, we will leave NC after Sherry’s Monday Dr. Appt.  The appointment is in Charlotte and I am not a fan of driving in the city.

So, we hope to be on the road Tues, headed back to Florida for a few weeks.  I now have a schedule for my mammogram (Pappy gram) in April, so we will drive back up for that.  Depending on the results, I would hope we can make it to Moscow Iowa for work on the coach.  Unless we sell it while in Florida, LOL.

I did not include a picture of Pluto and another painting on my stairway museum. LOL.  This is the opposite wall of the concrete blocks.  So here they are.

 

The scenes are unfinished landscape types I have started.  I have two more spots to fill in and hope to do some desert stuff and those great formations.

Thanks for all the nice comments, prayers, and thoughts. We hope to be back to a new normal soon.


BTW I had a tough time with this entry also.  Gotta learn more...

 By the way this is a better picture of my stairwell finish job.

 

NiteShipslog

PS:  

Thank you all for stopping by the Shipslog..

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You have a lot going on - and decisions to make - I hope they all turn out great.
I do love your artwork!

Glenda Hulbert said...

Love those twins in your shoes!!! You Darnells have so much fun, been thinking of you two and hoping you are improving daily...if you get close to Chobee do let me know, or could maybe meet up with you.Be safe my friends, Love and hugs, Glenda

happyone said...

The picture of the twins is priceless!! :)

Mevely317 said...

Thanks for the update, Jack!
If we don't have a chance to yak before then, we're wishing you safe travels and lots of reasons to smile.
This 'new normal' may not be what we hoped, but let's keep our eyes on the finish line and trust in You-Know-Who.

Lisa said...

If your like my husband, you probably still have those shoes.
Haha

Lisa