On another forum I ran across this list of reasons God created Eve. For you that do not believe God created her to start with, you might still think of something. This is an equal time blog…
(Temptation and fall by Michael Angelo in the Sistine Chapel)
Although WE ALL know us men are self sufficient, nice, humble, sweet, wonderful, considerate, etc, go ahead, humor me and (Robert, Smoke, Jimmy, Fred, Mort, Bucko, Joe, Jerry, John, Slim, George, Bill, Gary, Mixon, Ken, Richard, Grover, City Boy, Eddie, Thom, Jim, Mike and Sheila’s great guy)
* God was worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.
* God knew that one day Adam would require someone to locate and hand him the remote.
* God knew Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf when his wore out and would therefore need Eve to buy one for him.
* God knew Adam would never be able to make a doctor's, dentist, or haircut appointment for himself.
* God knew Adam would never remember which night to put the garbage on the curb.
* God knew if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.
(Hugo van der Gogh’s, temptation)
* As the Keeper of the Garden, Adam would never remember where he left his tools.
* Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
But, the #1 reason why God created Eve...
* When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that!"
Okay you self serving ladies (haha) can you add to that list?
Thanks for coming this way, you know I love all you ladies, ‘specially you Sherry! (Yeah, she reads all of your blogs and this stuff too! doesn’t comment on mine either)
Also the Bible says:
It is not good for man to be alone!
AMEN to that, (but he also needs a car or pickup).