On another forum I ran across this list of reasons God created Eve. For you that do not believe God created her to start with, you might still think of something. This is an equal time blog…
(Temptation and fall by Michael Angelo in the Sistine Chapel)
Although WE ALL know us men are self sufficient, nice, humble, sweet, wonderful, considerate, etc, go ahead, humor me and (Robert, Smoke, Jimmy, Fred, Mort, Bucko, Joe, Jerry, John, Slim, George, Bill, Gary, Mixon, Ken, Richard, Grover, City Boy, Eddie, Thom, Jim, Mike and Sheila’s great guy)
* God was worried that Adam would frequently become lost in the garden because he would not ask for directions.
* God knew that one day Adam would require someone to locate and hand him the remote.
* God knew Adam would never go out and buy himself a new fig leaf when his wore out and would therefore need Eve to buy one for him.
* God knew Adam would never be able to make a doctor's, dentist, or haircut appointment for himself.
* God knew Adam would never remember which night to put the garbage on the curb.
* God knew if the world was to be populated, men would never be able to handle the pain and discomfort of childbearing.
(Hugo van der Gogh’s, temptation)
* As the Keeper of the Garden, Adam would never remember where he left his tools.
* Apparently, Adam needed someone to blame his troubles on when God caught him hiding in the garden.
But, the #1 reason why God created Eve...
* When God finished the creation of Adam, He stepped back, scratched his head, and said, "I can do better than that!"
Okay you self serving ladies (haha) can you add to that list?
Thanks for coming this way, you know I love all you ladies, ‘specially you Sherry! (Yeah, she reads all of your blogs and this stuff too! doesn’t comment on mine either)
Also the Bible says:
It is not good for man to be alone!
AMEN to that, (but he also needs a car or pickup).
Thanks for the SMILE today. I'm sure God knew what he was doing and agree it is not good for any man to be alone. Us women fair better in that department it seems. There a lot of us widowed, divorced or single ladies that still manage to get the garbage out on time anyway. Hope all is well there, it's another hot and humid one here in Ohio.
Jack this is truly funny. Someone asked if we were related because we are always going at each other. I said no, but you AND SHERRY AND SHIRL WERE THE BEST. I hope you know I was joking today on my blog. Your comment was almost to nice to be sure you knew I was Joking. lol
Yes, Thank God, he created women! And by then he had experience and sure knew what he was doing.
Agreed. It would indeed be incredible boring without women. Probably the very best invention ever.
A good Wednesday for you all.
Looks like you covered everything. Glad you men
can't do with out us, we are glad to help you
when we can. I agree with Fred Thanking God
for creating us. POUTTEPT was right when he
said best invention ever. Your darling SISTER
This was a good one Jack...ha. I'm trying to think of something to add, but there are so many to choose from...ha. Just kidding, you know we love you guys...Send some of that cooler air this way, Sheila
Ain't that the truth!!!!
I have so many to add I don't know where to start but I have to give John credit. He did put the garbage out today without me telling him.
Thanks for the mention, I like to believe I am a nice guy despite my other societal shortcomings :o)
Who knew that Eve was going to turn out to be a snake handler?
Post a Comment