Thursday, February 9, 2023

Taking a few days off.]

 I will be missing from Bloggersville for a few days.  Headed to Florida for a few days without a coach.  Just need a few days to warm up?  Yeah maybe that too. 

We have been getting this coach ready to roll and 'be ours'.  Unfortunately a few odd things happened about the title to the coach. It is making circles in the mail evidently.  It was sent to the office of the community the sellers live. Instead of being neighborly and calling the folks to tell them they had an official letter, they returned it to the sender.

The sellers are upset of course, but it is what it is.  We will take care of some other business in Florida and return to  NC and finish our plans here.Y'all take care.  See you soon.

Sherry & jack

Nite Shipslog.

8 comments:

Lisa said...

It will all work out. Safe travels and stay away from the mushrooms.

From the muddy side
Lisa

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

How nice you get to enjoy a few days to warm up. I didn't want to leave when I visited there. Hope you soon get everything straightened out with that title so you can travel with your coach. You need to enjoy Florida before it gets too hot.

Mevely317 said...

Oh, that's a bummer about the coach's title!
You'll be missed, but I'm wishing y'all safe travels and good times while in Florida. Hugs!

Woody said...

Safe Travels and Things will work out on the Title for the Coach ! Enjoy Florida and Warm Up !

yaya said...

I just kills me how some simple things get so complicated. We had similar issues when my son moved to California and sold his truck here in Ohio to my sister who lives in Illinois. Did I lose you yet? Anyway, after some back and forth mailings the title was sent to me overnight. UPS dropped it on my garage stairs. When I went to pick it up I lost my balance and fell and broke both arms! Yep, don't get me started about auto titles! I hope all goes well with the coach though and enjoy that warmth in Florida!

Chatty Crone said...

We have been looking for a new place to live. Maybe we need an RV. You will be missed - hope you get the title soon.

Lisa said...

Ok, It’s six days later. That’s long enough. I miss your post!!!

Lisa

Woody said...

"Liberty Call" is now Over ! All Hands return to Station ! Missing your Posts ! GARY