Tuesday, January 10, 2023

one more 🥃💉

   
It seems that I have no choice of where the picture is going to be when I blog with my cell phone. I am sure it's more flexible but right now I can't figure it out. This is our front yard for today. The cows come to visit us over the fence from our front yard.    
Sherry and I were walking the perimeter of the park I did not carry a pack this time. I was just going to practice making a blog entry. I'm going to see if I can save this until tomorrow. Sending good thoughts from the trail   night ships log                      

Okay for right now you can see I did learn how to put pictures in. Maybe I can remember it. Wishing you all the best and thanks for reading!!
I'm laughing at myself now because I can't figure out how to post this haha. 🙈

7 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I am confused, Jack. You took photos of cows. Are you expecting to see cows on your trail? Are there cows on the AT? I would have expected other wild animals perhaps and birds. Oh and trees.

God bless.

Mevely317 said...

You're doing great, Jack! I'd rather chew nails than try to blog using my little phone's screen.

Just one thing: Do you talk to the cows? Maybe you remember Rex Harrison singing in Dr. Doolittle?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOvlKgoeP4s

Susan Kane said...

Talking to cows doesn't really work, unless they know what is for dinner. or a farmer has several YouTube videos of him sitting in a field and playing the trombone. they wander up to him, encircle him.

Chatty Crone said...

Jack I don't have a clue how to blog from the phone - I think you are doing GREAT!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Will this be of use for your AT journey?

https://www.relive.cc/

God bless.

Lisa said...

You blogged from your phone? Way to go Jack! I would love to know how your doing it. I use an app called Blog Touch but I assume I could log into blogger and go at it.

I can’t stop thinking about the saying “When the cows come home” .
Lisa

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Good for you figuring out how to do that ! I hope those cows stay behind a fence. Things could get messy if they don't. The pictures came through just fine !