Friday, January 6, 2023

test to see if this posts

Maybe one day I will figure how to put a picture on the blog from this cell phone. That is if this works. 
Today we had breakfast with our friends. They have an app on their Apple phone that allows her to follow him on the screen. I thought it would be a great idea except we do not have an Apple phone. This would give Sherry a chance to look to see where I am on the trail. And maybe if I needed some help I could wave at her haha.
If any readers know of a good program for that that an Android will handle I would like to know.
I have searched some and their battery time is very short. My friend Don has his and has never put a battery in it. So I'm assuming it would last a long time we just do not want to switch to an Apple phone. Being a cheapskate like I am.
Okay I'm going to let this go and see if I can publish it. Then I will check to see if I can put a picture on it. okay I just tried to attach a picture that looks like Oliver Jack sitting on a log at our house up in North Carolina. Grandson Josh sent that to us so now I'm going to see if it will publish I hope it's legal with Josh night shift log

7 comments:

jack69 said...

PS: The reason Oliver Jack is on there it was the only picture I could find. I will have to learn how to pick pitures. Since I realize I can do this I do want to send some pictures from the Trail. Ollie is our Great Grand and I hoe I didn't break a rule by posting it, it was an accident.
Olie has a sister Rosemary that would whup anyone who messed with Brother Ollie.

jack69 said...

The reason Oliver Jack is on there it was the only picture I could find. I will have to learn how to pick pictures. Since I realize I can do this. I do want to send some pictures from the Trail. Ollie is our Great Grand and I hope I didn't break a rule by posting it, it was an accident.
Ollie has a big sister Rosemary, that would whup anyone who messed with Brother Ollie.

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

Looks like you picture came through just fine. It would be nice if Sherry could follow you and see where you are on the trail. I know lot of folks that have an air tags they put on their luggage to show where it is. Maybe you could use something like that. Otherwise I'm not much on technology. But I do have an Apple phone. Hope you can figure it all out so we can see what you're doing on the trail.

Chatty Crone said...

This did post and the picture. I agree it would be great to send Sherry messages!

Victor S E Moubarak said...

I hope you manage to sort out your technical problems. I never tried Blogging on my cell-phone. Is there not a GPS satellite function on the cell-phone? Or have you tried Three Words?

https://what3words.com/pretty.needed.chill

God bless.

Mevely317 said...

I know next to nothing about those apps, but I know your Oliver Jack is adorable! I've all the faith in the world you're going to figure this out.

jadarnel27 said...

No rules were broken, and I love that picture of my son at the duplex! Gosh, his hair sure was long 🤣