Sunday, January 8, 2023

Just Sorta.......confused

 Sorta

Today’s one of a kind:

This is EXTREME looking for space in a camper, BUT this is ..........?



Some thoughts for today:

Messed up in my thinking today. Getting ready to go to church. I spent so much time looking at GPS trackers last night that I am still confused. There are thousands of trackers so......

I decided to laugh, if you can, laugh with me this 

     And at this serious religious remark by someone famous:

 

And this one, my neighbors have started to park strangely:

 

And this one women and men as they....

 LOL  I do have a day or two to figure which GPS to get.  I want it in place so we can KNOW how to work it. LOL


Say good nite Sparkie Sue:

      Nite Shipslog

6 comments:

Victor S E Moubarak said...

Great selection of funnies. Thanx Jack. Best wishes to Sparkie Sue.

God bless you and Sherry.

Chatty Crone said...

You were really thinking, weren't you? Hope you get the best GPS for you. Have to stay in someone's site!

Mevely317 said...

Cute memes you've chosen today. That one about what we see in the mirror sure hits home. All these electronic options can sure be confusing, can't they? Take your time deciding!

Susan Kane said...

That vehicle is crazy. I would love to see the inside.
Are you still out awandering? You and Sherry be careful.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the funnies. I loved the one by Golda Meir. She had a good sense of humor didn't she?

I'm mostly known as 'MA' said...

It's always good to start the day with a smile. Thanks for that ! I'm no expert on gps trackers, but hope you find one that works for you! It won't be long now and you'll be on the trail. No doubt you are getting excited and I'll be here cheering you on!